Re: achievement

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Leeuwhow about nfs 2015,and honestly Windowed kinda sucks

dunno if even anyone uses it

Message 10 of 32 (1,303 Views)

Community Manager
@NightWinders, I actually do use it myself, but that's maybe because I have a 21:9 Ultrawide...

What about NFS 2015 exactly?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 11 of 32 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Leeuwwhen i get an achievement, it just minimises the game, i dont personally like the normal windowed, cuz it looks stupid and awful, i mostly just use borderless, but i guess in 2015 there isnt, which is disappointing and quite annoying

Message 12 of 32 (880 Views)

Community Manager
@NightWinders, ah yeah, I get what you mean. The feedback has been passed on. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 13 of 32 (865 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Leeuw I've died twice now in Jedi Fallen Order because an achievement pops up in the middle of a fight and my controller doesn't work until I focus on the window again with the keyboard/mouse. I don't even care about the achievements just let me turn them off at least. So incredibly annoying.
Message 14 of 32 (668 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @DDrifter991, yeah I can understand it is getting annoying, especially when it can lead to some in-game deaths. Not pleasant.

I've highlighted your example to the team as part of the feedback. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 15 of 32 (658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Still and issue and even worse now it breaks my entire desktop!!! Anytime a notification happens my mouse stops responding!!! At that point my game is out of focus and I die and I cant even use my mouse once the game is closed!!! I have to relog to fix my mouse!! EA what is going on and NO borderless and windowed is NOT AN ACCEPTABLE ANSWER! We need this fixed TODAY like what are EA devs being paid to do!!!

Message 16 of 32 (628 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Sycho_Sid,

Putting games (that support these modes) in borderless, windowed fullscreen or windowed, is indeed a workaround that should solve this issue for the time being, until the EA app teams come up with a fix.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 18 of 32 (560 Views)

Re: Anyway to stop achievements pop up notifications?

★ Guide

Giving an update.

For some reason turning on the EA gameplay overlay stops the switching back to desktop bug.

Message 19 of 32 (558 Views)

Re: Anyway to stop achievements pop up notifications?

Community Manager
Hey @bigbossdaddyz,

I have merged your thread with an already existing one about this feedback.

Good to hear that you've found a temporarily solution to this feedback request.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 20 of 32 (536 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help