Re: You Need To Add These

by EA_Illium

Original Post

You Need To Add These

★ Guide

In order for you to have a decent launcher you need to add and fix the following

The ability to add more than 1 installation folder like me and many others for my Steam games I have some spread over 2 drives I have some games that I know will benefit from an SSD so I have 1 install folder on that, and I have another on my 1TB drive where I just have my other games. I know you can install a game and then select a new folder to install another but I would prefer a small box that just shows multiple locations all in one in the settings menu.

The friends list is still broken your forum reps say it's people's ISP blocking it when I called my ISP up they asked how can they specifically block the friends list to a game client only and nothing else like downloads and MP modes, your new EA Play hasn't fixed that issue at all.

I couldn't somehow remove any game from my list it didn't do anything at all

Message 1 of 2 (707 Views)

Re: You Need To Add These

Community Manager
@Nakatomi_Uk Thanks for sharing this information, about your friend's list is it, certain people, you still can't see in Origin or EA Desktop, or is this just happening to random friends at different times?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help