Why Extra Subscription Apart from xbox game pass

by zulutango11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why Extra Subscription Apart from xbox game pass

★★ Newbie

Hi Team,

i have recently purchased Xbox game pass and with that EA games were also available. however the thing i didn't like about EA play pro is that it is asking me to subscribe for a plan.

i mean why should I when i am paying for game pass already and ea games are included with that only. that's something unfair.

kindly do look into this.

thanks

Message 1 of 2 (495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why Extra Subscription Apart from xbox game pass

Community Manager

Hi, @zulutango11 

Do you have Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members receive EA Play on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Windows 10 via the Xbox app and EA Desktop (Beta). Xbox Game Pass for PC members receive EA Play on Windows 10 via the Xbox app and EA Desktop (Beta). Xbox Game Pass for Console does not include EA Play.

Xbox Game Pass FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/ea-play-with-xbox-gam...

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (466 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why Extra Subscription Apart from xbox game pass

Community Manager

Hi, @zulutango11 

Do you have Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members receive EA Play on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Windows 10 via the Xbox app and EA Desktop (Beta). Xbox Game Pass for PC members receive EA Play on Windows 10 via the Xbox app and EA Desktop (Beta). Xbox Game Pass for Console does not include EA Play.

Xbox Game Pass FAQ: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/ea-play-with-xbox-gam...

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (467 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help