System Clock displayed during playtimes like FPS

by y0nt3n

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

System Clock displayed during playtimes like FPS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Games like Overwatch allow the player to have the System Clock displayed during the game.

This could be useful in games like The Sims and Battlefield, where players can be immersed for hours and forget the real life. Party hat

Player: "I want to play The Sims 4 but I only have 30 minutes to play and then go to the school, by opting to use this feature I can see what time it is"

Screenshot 2020-11-25 232826.png

Message 1 of 5 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fps counter

Community Manager
@TheDerpyFen Currently there is not one available, this is a feature we have seen players requesting and EA Desktop is still being updated and worked on as it is in Beta currently.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (701 Views)

All Replies

Re: System Clock displayed during playtimes like FPS

Community Manager
@y0nt3n Would this be better as an in-game setting or an EA Desktop/overlay setting?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (797 Views)

Re: System Clock displayed during playtimes like FPS

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_IlliumI believe it would be better as an EA Desktop/overlay setting (like showing fps counter), since it wouldn't require updating any game to support it.

Message 3 of 5 (748 Views)

fps counter

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to turn on an FPS counter in this new launcher?

I can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings and it helps me to have a good idea as to how my PC is handling the game I am playing.

Thank you for your time.

Message 4 of 5 (718 Views)

Re: fps counter

Community Manager
@TheDerpyFen Currently there is not one available, this is a feature we have seen players requesting and EA Desktop is still being updated and worked on as it is in Beta currently.

Illium.png

Message 5 of 5 (702 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help