Still not able to use it

by nerdyg1rl550

Original Post

Still not able to use it

★★ Novice

Got it day that beta was released, it constantly says oof something exploded. The few times i could get it to load, it would not let me install sims 4. kept telling me didnt exsist. which the sims 4 is already installed with origins. this is something that should be detected by the program since its replacing it. Have to keep using origin as it is unusable in its current state. 

Message 1 of 4 (834 Views)

Re: Still not able to use it

Community Manager
@nerdyg1rl550 Thank you for sharing this with us, wanted to check if this is still happening? Are you running Origin as well when this happens?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

★★ Novice

No not running origin at same time as it doesn’t let you. And yes still happening! Thanks 

Message 3 of 4 (585 Views)

Community Manager
@nerdyg1rl550 Thanks for letting us know, with the client still being in Beta I would expect some issues. I will pass this along to the correct for now I would recommend posting in the "Bug Reports & Technical Issues" board for EA Desktop in case there are certain steps to try to get it working.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (570 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help