Games missing from EA desktop Beta(but already purchased)

by Alyxlewandoski

Original Post

Re: Games missing from EA desktop Beta(but already purchased)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue with my sims 4 and all the dlc. The only games showing in my collection are downloaded via ea desktop, not through origin.

Message 11 of 31 (2,759 Views)

Betreff: Games missing from EA desktop Beta(but already purchased)

★ Novice

I would love to play in Origin, but it always seems to think EA desktop is running even when I removed it from startup and closed it out from task manager. I can't open Origin AT ALL anymore. How hard it it to stick to a single launcher?

Message 12 of 31 (2,703 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to add few missing games from the app:

- Syndicate

- BF2 and 2142

- Mass Effect 3

Message 13 of 31 (2,226 Views)

Re: Nothing that I own shows up as installed.

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, i have Dead Space 3 on my origin but its nowhere in my collection on EA Desktop, says that i have to buy it again. I've heard of others not having this issue tho, someone i play with has DS3 on their EA Desktop collection

Message 14 of 31 (2,208 Views)

Re: Nothing that I own shows up as installed.

EA SPORTS FC Team

@silverkingfish15 Did you download Dead Space 3 through the Xbox Game Pass subscription?

If so, then there might not be a bug; all games downloaded though the Xbox Game Pass offer are only available in EA Desktop and not through Origin. 

Jason.png
Message 15 of 31 (2,182 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, after my 10 hour trial ran out i purchased Battlefield 2042 Gold Edition which I can see in my Origin Library. However if I switch to the EA Beta App, it still says I ran out of my trial and suggests to buy the game or subscribe to EA play pro..

Message 16 of 31 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have the same problem, after playing 4 hours of my free trial I decided to buy the standard edition.. but know EA App only shows the trial version and not my owned game. I mean I can play it on origin no problem but my concern is if on the future they replace origin with the EA App I won´t have my bf 2042 on my library 

Message 17 of 31 (1,179 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @Titan1930  and @CLUB-troxmo,

I haven't seen many reports about this yet, but I have seen same instances where players can not play the game through the EA app, but they can play the game through Origin.

Could you let me know where you purchased the Gold Edition? Was this through the EA app/Origin or did you purchase it through a third party retailer?

Jason.png
Message 18 of 31 (1,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Jason 

thanks for your response.

I bought the Gold Edition via a Third Party retailer which let me assign the license to me by signing into my EA account.

Message 19 of 31 (1,140 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi @EA_Jason thanks for your response. I bought the standard edition via third party(Fanaticals)
Message 20 of 31 (1,094 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help