Feedback on stuff

by Olloter

Original Post

Feedback on stuff

★★ Novice

* Change the download manager position as in image 1. the bottom left is the worst place for anything.

* make "active tab" highlight, colors more noticeable. it's now just whiter. change the color of the icon as well maybe or make it glow?

* make both the sides (nav and friends) collapsible  

* out of all games, show the installed games at top no matter what. there is no sort option, so i don't want to search for my installed games or use filter, i just want to see installed games first and then all games. i'm talking about all games option.

* game hub "play" icon should be more noticeable. make it bigger and make it glow! this launcher could use glows so much, it's so clean and slick. please use glows as necessary! 

* in game hub, before overview and genres headlines, make an "expand" button. i don't want the slider to go a long way. think simple. enough information, maximum yield! don't load all the stuff no matter what all the time! make overview tab the info tab maybe, and add another tab such as "details" or "overview". don't make pages it cluttered please.

* in game hub, please notify the user that the game is downloaded, ready to play, is from ea access?. use icons or stuff, make it more informative with little additions. 

Message 1 of 5 (815 Views)

Re: Feedback on stuff

Community Manager
@Olloter Thanks for the feedback, I really like the collapsible sides, Also for changing the location of download manager as a tab at the top, would you like it in both places? or would you like having more of the activity tabs like this one located at just the top?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

Having more tabs over there sounds cool. I have to be honest, the bottom left is not noticeable and noteworthy at all. Just leave that place be in my honest opinion. I have used all kinds of game store launchers, and the ones that don't "utilize" the bottom left part are among the best ones. Besides, that place I proposed is not utilized at all. The only problem is that the launcher would need a new page for seeing downloads/managing downloads. Not just a pop-up but a more detailed screen where we can set our download limit, see download stats etc. That'd be cool.

Message 3 of 5 (706 Views)

Community Manager
@Olloter I like the idea of additional download details/controls. When it comes to the bottom left being ignored I always likes using that area with EA Desktop or even a launcher like epic's but I will bring this point to our team.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_IlliumI'm glad our voices are heard. Good luck with the beta!

Message 5 of 5 (700 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help