EA Desktop Recommendations

by DeadlyZodiac04

Original Post

EA Desktop Recommendations

★★★ Newbie

No easy way to unfriend people: You should be able to right click and see options to message or unfriend rather than having to go through multiple menus. ⁃

Auto import: If you’re friends with someone on another account it should auto add them if possible that way you don’t have to request to be friends with someone you’re already friends with. ⁃

Import playtime: playtime is pretty important. Personally I love knowing and flaunting how much time and effort I’ve put into a game I love collectively. So for a game like apex where I have 100 plus hours across different launchers and platforms, I would love to see my collective time played. Even if it’s just from steam to here. ⁃

Achievements: they are a necessity. Having multiple achievements to work for and fully complete for a game you love is amazing. There’s nothing like 100% on a game to show your love for it. So there should be achievements and a cool little 100% symbol or badge that rewards full completion.

Message 1 of 2 (624 Views)

Re: EA Desktop Recommendations

Community Manager

All good suggestions, thank you and keep them coming. 

Part of what you're mentioning - an Origin focused version of the playtime import - is on the Trello "things we're exploring" list if you want to check that out from time to time. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (594 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help