★★★ Novice

I own:

Battlefield 3

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Battlefield V

Titanfall 2

Apex Legends

on Origin.

However in my library on EA Desktop, I don't see either Battlefield 3 or V title.  I see the remaining 3 titles though. 

I seem to have the ability to purchase Battlefield V again, but my EA/Origin account should already have that purchase tied to it.

I understand the warning that not all my titles would be available, but it seems odd and sketchy that I could purchase Battlefield V again on EA Desktop and theoretically play it.

Message 10 of 1,054 (21,538 Views)

Re: EA Desktop App is missing some Origin purchases

Community Manager
@TheProjektor Thank you for reporting, we have seen other reports of this. I would recommend not attempt another purchase of the titles you own, while EA Desktop is improved.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 11 of 1,054 (21,481 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same but with Star Wars Squadrons.

Message 12 of 1,054 (21,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JW9121 Same here, no Star Wars Squadrons. I have to keep Origins and EA Desktop installed to see all my games.
Message 13 of 1,054 (21,353 Views)

Sims 4 Not Showing in collections in EA Desktop

★ Apprentice

Does anyone know where in the EA desktop I can access my sims 4 game and expansions. i still have origin to play the game but would like to use it through EA desktop 

Message 14 of 1,054 (21,423 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Not Showing in collections in EA Desktop

@phoenixrad2011  Sims 4 shows in my game library ("My Collection") in the desktop app.  If it's not there for you, try searching for "Sims 4" and clicking on the game.  Does it say you need to buy it again, or do you see a blue Play button?

If you're prompted to buy again or don't see the game at all, try clearing the cache for the app:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

If that doesn't help either, do you own the game outright or only through EA Play, and did you get it through Origin or Steam?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 15 of 1,054 (21,400 Views)

★ Apprentice

When i search for Sims 4 all I see is Buy no option for play and not in collection 

Message 16 of 1,054 (21,380 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Also i did cleared the cache still not showing up
Message 17 of 1,054 (21,375 Views)

@phoenixrad2011  Do you have the game through Steam or Origin?  Did you buy it outright, or did you download it through EA Play?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 18 of 1,054 (21,366 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Bought them through origin
Message 19 of 1,054 (21,360 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help