Battlefront 2 Epic Games free

by TheRealTooony

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 Epic Games free

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I got Star Wars Battlefront 2 for free at Epic Games (with Origin) but in EA Desktop, it says that i have to buy it again will this be fixed or do i have to play Battlefront 2 with Origin?

Message 1 of 5 (1,384 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 Epic Games free

EA Staff

Hey there @TheRealTooony 

Thank you for taking the time and reaching out to us. As EA desktop is currently in Beta. Some functionalities are not there yet. for the time being, you can still access your game through Origin.

-Bjorn 

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,354 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hey there @TheRealTooony 

Thank you for taking the time and reaching out to us. As EA desktop is currently in Beta. Some functionalities are not there yet. for the time being, you can still access your game through Origin.

-Bjorn 

Message 2 of 5 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, but in order to play on origin i have to uninstall ea client. c'mon, test your compatibility and migration issues before launching and dont put your clients in difficult situations.

Message 3 of 5 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What does it mean to have not still fixed  this problem for over a year?

Message 4 of 5 (493 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Legend-o-Command  At the moment EA games owned on Steam or Epic are not yet integrated with the EA app. You won't see that content available to you in the EA app just yet.

For more info here.

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (452 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help