Just basically Want new armors is all! I can deal with the colors and everything else but the armors are so bland and similar!
I'd like to see the following:
Being able to change glow/energy color
A alternative Bronze - the bronze metal we have in the game right is practically pink, and while that is true of some bronze, I'd love to see a nice dark, rich version like you see with some of the Olympic medals: https://images2.imgbox.com/d5/51/uv0zbUby_o.jpg
A Colossus skin based on Ursix bones
Ability to paint over textured metals (like the 'floor grate' metal we can buy in the shop)
Better separation/arrangement of tint-able areas on Storm - as an example the wirey/sinewy shoulder area doesn't make sense attached to areas that are largely soft/cloth, IMO
An Andromeda Initiative 'AI' decal/vinyl for blue/white paint schemes
Better placement of the N7 chest logo for its respective vinyl set
A Mass Effect style metal 'grid' texture (small normal-mapped rectangles fit tightly together as seen prominently on the N7 armors of ME3/Andromeda)
A 'scar' themed Interceptor armor set
Really enjoying changing colors easily and variety,
wish list would include, more armor types, ability to color weapons, ability to isolate vinyls by armor piece, ie just the helmet? More textures
Things I like:
- The material selection is great. They give much needed subtle visual customization.
- No color tab. I don’t have to buy black or dark grey or bright red.
Thing I dislike:
- Vinyl. Vinyl are simply too big and obtrusive for most part. Some of them have odd color on certain part (and asymmetrical) of Javelin which make it hard to customize color to fit the Vinyl.
- No left/right differentiation. Right arm with legion of dawn, left arm with default? No can’t do.
- General lack of armor set. It’s the thing that players are going to spend money. Giving some through main quest and stronghold (I know of Elysian cache but it should be a thing before Anthem’s release).
What can be improved:
- More metal material selection with better color difference. Some of them have near identical color.
- Vinyl should be more customizable. Sometime I just want a shoulder badge or a chest emblem. Players should be able to submit their own design as well.
- L/R customization as mentioned.
What I’d like to see added:
- More accessories. Remember Gunther & Mal? Sunlight scarf? Yes, Yes?
- Weapon customization. If you don’t have time to make different skins then allowing players to customize their part with the same tool used on Javelin would be nice. Plus, walking around launchbay with matching outfit looks cool.
- More armor sets.
- Player submitted skins.
I'm not the first to ask for this, but we really need to be able to customize the colors of our weapons, eye glow, thrusters, and for storms: Shield/orb glow, seal glow, and "jet stream".
This should all be as easy as it was for me to change the color of the text above.
It really kills the javelin customization that the game has to have these features all locked up and often not complement the color schemes we come up with!!!!!
the only thing I dislike in javelin customization is the color of youe parts are not "color" becuase you can only choose the material for "color".
I wish this would be changed so everybody can feel completly free how they look. More other looking parts would be nice too.
For em its more important to get weapon costumizations like visuals and mods. I love weapon mods. xD
I agree with all your requests, though there is an in lore reason for the storms cape, they say its for flight stabilization, so probably wont see a change there.
It would be cool if you could switch what arm the seals are on...
March - last edited March
Absolutely please YES! regarding Colossus shield customization. The shield SHOULD be the 4th slot!
And it’s probably been said elsewhere but each equipment slot needs its own paint options. So that we may customize helmet, torso, arms, legs, and shield individually without altering the customizations on the other pieces equipped.
March - last edited March
LOTS of different parts to choose from for my javelin appearance. Go find the Armored Core parts list from AC 4 and upload and divide them between the 4 javelins as you see fit. Multiple different leg options such as byped, quadraped, hover (maybe not this one) so I can stop looking like every one else. And no more ugly face options for ranger.