a month ago
- While in Free Play, allow more than 4 pilots at a time to be active in the open world, say a max of 20 or 25.
- While in Free Play and a big boss spawns, increase the drop rate and quality based off of how many players are active in the fight
- There needs to be a larger variety of Javelin customization options available, and not just from the "Featured Store" that is shared among ALL the vendors (such a terrible idea but more on that later)
- Add Rep vendors for each of the Freelancer, Sentinals, Arcanists and Corvus that include UNIQUE weapons and Javelin customizations. Quest chain starters for ultra-rare weapons, gear, components and Javelin customizations. The quests for each should be extremely difficult and long.
- Not everything has to be a cash grab on the "Featured Store"
- Each vendor in Ft. Tarsis and the Launch bay should have different items available in the "Featured Store." It is completely pointless to have 3 vendors having the exact same items.
- Cataclysms (when introduced) need to be like how it was shown in the demo, not just a specific zone event. They should be beautiful, intense, random and difficult. They should also award significant rep, money and loot drops. It should also not be limited to a certain number of players, make it scale, the more players, the more difficult and the better the drops.
- Legendary Items should be completely unique. They already have a unique skin but it is pointless to have a Legendary Papa Pump and a Masterwork version with the same name. It just seems lazy. Give them unique names and even more unique abilities.
- Strongholds are OK, but they should scale depending on how many players you have in the stronghold. One way to keep people from taking advantage of having more people in the stronghold is to not allow any players to join after the 2nd stage of the Stronghold unless someone drops out.
That's all I can think of at this moment, I want to see this game succeed but it will not if the game stays the way it is now, I think with these changes that the game will do far better overall than it is now.
a month ago - last edited a month ago
Looks to me that your phrase－It just seems lazy-is the most common answer we could get to all our suggestions here.
a month ago
They obviously put a lot of work into this game but the finished product is nothing like any of us expected based off of what we were told we were getting. Going with the stuff I listed would be the steps in the right direction for getting the game at least closer to what we were told we were going to get.
But yes, some of the stuff just seems lazy...