Update 1.1.0 is finally live and you've already had some time to play with the new Stronghold and experience some of the additions. As always, we'd like to know what worked best, what didn't and what you'd like to see next.
Full list of changes and improvements can be found here.
Please keep it on topic and relevant to the current update, there are plenty of places on the forums to give general feedback.
See you in the world of Anthem!
Since the udapte i have some soind issue. A slight shift when I use my skills.
And the visual bug is affectimg every status of javelin. My uncommon have become a rare javelin. It would be cool to fix this issue.
For now i can't test the new stronghold because i haven't finish the main story yet.
I jave some connectivity issue too. Server disconnect, progression not registering. Nothing big, just a litlle annoying.
ALL MW/LEG components have had shield and armor reduced by 90%!!! I'm now getting ONE SHOTTED on GM1
fix this or I cancel my premium sub
April - last edited April
Issues I've found in Game Update 1.1.0
1) The damage and armor values of guns and gear in the Forge appear to show Level1 stats, even when they are higher level (71, 63, etc). This makes it very difficult to compare gear at different levels.
2) When grooming loot immediately after a mission, right-clicking (PC version) on an item doesn't build up the progress bar towards recycling as it used to and still does in the Forge. Instead, a single right click auto-fills the recycling progress bar with no way to cancel it. Also, there's noticably more latency immediately after recycling an item than there was in the previous release. So the net effect is that it's now slower to recycle a lot of gear at once, and also much, much easier to accidentally recycle something you wanted to keep.
3) While in the Launch Bay, I received an error trying to click ont the contract boards showing a purple legendary contract. It told me no contracts were available despite the board showing a purple icon. Using fort tarsis resolved this issue.
4) While in the Launch Bay, I was unable to start any strongholds. I was told I needed to unlock them first, despite having unlocked them all. Using fort tarsis resolved this issue.
5) Immediately after a mission, there is no longer a link to go directly to the forge. This was my preferred workflow right after finding out which masterwork/legendary/other items I picked up during a misson. Now my only options are to start another mission, go the launch bay, or go to fort tarsis. This causes me to take 2 steps to get to the forge, when there used to just be one. Can you please put the forge link back on the post-mission screen? I realize that you can switch gear during missions now, but I want the easy option to review whether to keep/use/recycle gear after a mission that requires comparing to other items in my inventory, not while a frenzied action mission is in progress.
Sanctuary ruins world events still won't let me complete it, specifically the corvous intel one can do two of 3 stages then radar vanishes at stage 3 and no enemies spawn.
Also legendary freelancer still won't register the legendary javelin, disinguished explorer and complete mission challenges.
Also still have dialogue bubble over Dax, mathias and freelancer Jani with zero chat options when I go there.
Once I have done a run on tyrant mine or legendary mission and then use carry on rather than return to fort tarsis it tells me I need to complete critical path or can't replay mission even though I have done so.
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region North America
Play Hours: 300+
1. First off who ever was involved in the design of the sunken it is beautiful. They deserve my compliments.
2. The Anthem bug reporter continues to not function consistently. I tried to post three different bugs in the last 3 days. It is not worth my time to continue to utilize the bug reporter.
3. I think the new components don't add the flexibility or fun that the previous ones did, like Acid Slugs or Focused Freeze.
4. How slowly things salvage in the expedition complete screen is terrible.
5. I still don't have half of my blue consumable sigils, this has been a bug since early launch.
6. Vault Space being at 250 continues to be an issue. Especially if you play all four Javelins. This is compounded by the fact when you salvage a legendary item you get 1 masterwork ember. This is not a fair trade in value for effort to get. Could we at least get Legendary Embers? Even if today you had no plans to be able to craft legendary items, at least the legendary embers could be used at a later date for something.... I currently have 4557 Masterwork Embers
7. I really enjoyed playing around with gear speed on some of my builds so abilities would never been on cool down. Since the 1.1 patch it appears some of my items can no longer reach this infinite status. I've tested Vassa's Arc and Embers Lance. This is extremely disappointing as these were builds I really enjoyed. Overall it seems like gear speed is not working as it was prior to the patch. Hopefully this is just related to the name change from Gear Speed to Gear Recharge.
8. My Javelin Epic, Rare, Masterwork achievements still do not register under the Legendary Freelancer achievement.
Overall I still think the combat is great. However this new wave of bugs is disappointing. As a theory crafter I do enjoy being able to bypass fort Tarsis and change builds in the field. I go into the field with a lot of builds I hope will work but just don't pan out. I also think Ben's statement about Radio Silence would be terrible for the game. Okay, maybe don't over share the road map but please let us know what bugs you are working on. The EA forums are hard enough to post bugs in consistently.
A serious issue is that all loot, regardless of rarity, share the same stats! A common devastator shows that it does the same damage as a legendary Truth of Tarsis (Legendary Devastator). Few buddies of mine were happy for the update. A lot of cool new adds but they both rage quit because they think they are working on getting rewards that are not better then what they already have. Legendary is no longer better than a rare. Or so it appears... Please fix this immediately.