Progression blocker (spoilers)

by Subj_Zero

Original Post

Re: Progression blocker (spoilers)

★ Novice
As @ritualdevice said the creature in the swamp that guides you to the snow area reappeared but the other do not (see attached photo.) Therefore you can’t progress and I have tried reloading multiple times and they never reappear.
Message 11 of 21 (2,938 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Added a link to the save file so you can load it up and see for yourself how progression is blocked. Also unmarked this as solved as consoles have no workaround.

https://pastebin.com/grH12g0m

Message 12 of 21 (2,924 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Thank you for the savegame and raising this with us, I've tried it myself and even traveled to the swamp and followed the original creature to the snowy area only to see it disappear. 

We'll do some more investigating at this moment and I'll provide you with an update when I have more information Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 13 of 21 (2,887 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi everyone, a quick update:

When the progression is stuck at this point in the game, please try to load an earlier save. If you do not have this option available to you, the only other solution that we have is to start over. 

Our apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused. 

Jason.png
Message 14 of 21 (17,574 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. I unlocked the puzzle again by changing flagValue to false for flag 5010. (Make sure you've also locked that voice again)

Message 15 of 21 (2,801 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Thanks for the tip @rawrzez!

Jason.png
Message 16 of 21 (2,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Jason Can you help me? I’ve followed the wolves pretty much all the way through to a point on a cliff and now a wolf on a ledge won’t open a gate for me. I can’t go back or forward as none of the wolves are responsive now. None have the balls on the tails as I did that part already so backtracking just got me stuck at start point. Can’t go through the gate or back up the ice path.
Message 17 of 21 (1,318 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

If you're at the point that I think you are @kye1014, I don't think that there's a way to progress. 

The only way to continue is by loading an older save (if you have one) or to start over Frown 

I know that it's not ideal, but I don't think that this bug will be fixed (it's been a few years already). 

Jason.png
Message 18 of 21 (1,308 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Subj_Zero 

I scoured the web but your comment was the one thing that let me save my progress! I flew out of bounds to a beach and set a checkpoint at a point that I couldn't escape from. Using this I was able to make a second save file, run to the hub, and copy the name of the checkpoint over to the first file.

Message 19 of 21 (1,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A bit late, but in case anyone is still in need of a solution for the problem and finds this thread:

I found 2 videos teaching you how to skip the mushroom walls to get back to the cave

https://youtu.be/-oc90GhPvZE 
https://youtu.be/3ASNBrlU5N0 

If you somehow don't manage to get to the tree in the second video, you can also try to run up the iceblocks (on the right side of the ice path) on the left side of the mushrom wall

Message 20 of 21 (537 Views)