Fe Randomly Launches

by Loekert

Original Post

Fe Randomly Launches

★★★ Novice

Product: Fe
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Sometimes when I'm navigating through the Origin application Fe will randomly launch. Doesn't happen with any other game, just Fe. This has been happening for about 2 months I think. It has happened every time I've used Origin.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Origin with Fe installed.
What happens when the bug occurs? It launches the game.
What do you expect to see? Nothing, atleast not Fe launching. ‌

Product: Fe
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Sometimes when I'm navigating through the Origin application Fe will randomly launch. Doesn't happen with any other game, just Fe. This has been happening for about 2 months I think. It has happened every time I've used Origin.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Origin with Fe installed.
What happens when the bug occurs? It launches the game.
What do you expect to see? Nothing, atleast not Fe launching.

Message 1 of 7 (2,375 Views)

Re: Fe Randomly Launches

★★★ Newbie

No solution, but this has been happening to me to recently. Probably just gonna uninstall as it's pretty annoying.

Message 2 of 7 (2,310 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's happening to me as well, it launches and closes on it's own.

Message 3 of 7 (2,273 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

I've not seen this happen to me before and I've also played Fe through Origin. 

Could you let me know where you are clicking before this happens and when it started happening?

Jason.png
Message 4 of 7 (2,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i have the same problem. also my windows freezes completely so i have to turn it off by button...

Message 5 of 7 (1,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Add me to this list. I have to make sure Origin is closed before I try doing anything else because with Fe installed, it launches and closes on it's own; minimizing anything else I might be doing (like playing a different game or watching a video). Extremely annoying, probably going to uninstall Fe until this is fixed.

Would like to add that if you uninstall Fe, Origin can start picking another game to do this with. I've seen it reported that this also happens with Sea of Solitude, so could possibly be other games not found yet too. I don't own SoS, so uninstalling Fe should "fix" my problem for now. Will report if something else happens.

Message 6 of 7 (1,707 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Figures that this has been happening for over two years now, and EA does nothing.

I see this every time I use Origin.  It always launches Fe, with no user input on my part.

Honestly I think I'm just going to have to abandon my Origin library, the whole thing is just an irritation every time I try to play something.

Message 7 of 7 (1,061 Views)