Re: Controller ?

by Kelrycor

Original Post

Controller ?

★★★ Newbie

Good morning. Hello,

I play on pc, and my controller (xbox360) doesn't work, is that normal?

Message 1 of 6 (1,523 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @Edhween,

Does the game not work at all with the controller or are you having other issues? I've seen other people play using an XBOX 360 controller, technically it should work.

The best place for support regarding XBOX controller is the Microsoft Website - this lists a plethora of solutions and troubleshooting steps. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Jason.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,468 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the game works very well I play with keyboard and mouse, but my controller is not recognized at all, yet with all my other games my joystick works very well

Message 3 of 6 (1,457 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Have you tried performing all the troubleshooting that I linked?

Jason.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue. I have both X360 and Xbox One controllers plugged into my PC. They work and are calibrated perfectly in Controller Settings. Other games recognize them just fine. I have tried rebooting the PC and reinstalling the game, neither helped.
Message 5 of 6 (1,448 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@duke_flipchart

@Edhween

The game has full support for Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers.

Maybe something that is connected to your PC or a driver you installed is conflicting with FE. It is not unusual that FE is seeing another (virtual) input device and had decided to take that input source instead of your controller you want to use.

So disconnect any device that is not necessary while playing the game. Look up your Windows Device Manager for a strange input device (HID conform devices) that is not your mouse, keyboard or controller.

If you upload your DXDiag I can take a look for uncommon devices FE can mistake for a conrtoller:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/Guide-Posting-a-DxDiag/m-p/4832663/highlight/t...

Message 6 of 6 (1,062 Views)