Cant see anything

by Echoesman1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant see anything

★★★ Novice

Product: Fe
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Actually there is two problem. The first one is after the mini cinematic where the deer like creature we befriended at start gets captured, İ am not able to see anything. İ just see the background color. And the second one is that right after that, there is one of those silence helmets or whatever. When İ activate it and enter a memory, İ cant see anything again.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get to the mini cinematic where the deer like creature gets captured when you opened a game from another app then origin (a game booster etc.). second one just activate the silence helm or whatever that is right after that mini cinematic.
What happens when the bug occurs? İ cant see anything. İ just see the background color. İ hear everything and game goes on, but İ cant see anything.
What do you expect to see? İ expect to see land and everything that should be there.

İS this DİrectX related* Or is it because of something other?

Message 1 of 11 (9,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant see anything

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thank you. Unfortunately that system is rather old, and while Fe isn't the most demanding game around, its requirements (found here) are quite a bit higher than what you have. 

I fear that this won't resolve the issue, but you may be able to get this running at a reduced rate if you update your graphics card drivers, as yours are from 2009. 

"Drivers" is the term for the software used to control hardware, and for graphics cards you'll want to keep them as current as possible. 

As your card is quite old, the most recent drivers I can find are from 2016, but it's worth installing thesein case they help: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/112594/en-us

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (12,037 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hello sir , i have this problem in the game when i exit the game and re open it it gives me black screen and the music and stay like this for long time , but when i delete the game save it runs fast and the moment the game save it happen agane what is wrong Frown

Message 2 of 11 (9,309 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

@amjedPC1987 and @Echoesman1,

Have you tried repairing the game through Origin?

I've not had this issue myself, could you perhaps post a DxDiag so that we can have a look and see if we can find a cause of the problem.

Jason.png
Message 3 of 11 (9,262 Views)

★ Novice

thanks sir for the replay , but im playing the game on ps 4 not on my pc Frown i dont know what is wrong with this game

Message 4 of 11 (9,249 Views)

Community Manager

@amjedPC1987 So you're saying that saving the game affects performance? That's rather odd alright. Can I check if you use an external hard drive? If you try playing on a different profile on your system, does that change anything?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 11 (9,242 Views)

★ Novice

thanks sir ,i did not try this( the external hard drive & another profile ) cuz i played all my games without any problem , re download it twice and still the same bug

Message 6 of 11 (9,238 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry I want to make sure I understand, did installing to another HDD or using another profile help?

And yes while sometimes a reinstall helps, for some strange issues unfortunately it won't fix things. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 11 (9,230 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes, İ tried to repair the game throught origin 3 or 2 times.

İ will try to post a DxDiag.
Message 8 of 11 (9,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here is DxDiag report

Message 9 of 11 (9,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thank you. Unfortunately that system is rather old, and while Fe isn't the most demanding game around, its requirements (found here) are quite a bit higher than what you have. 

I fear that this won't resolve the issue, but you may be able to get this running at a reduced rate if you update your graphics card drivers, as yours are from 2009. 

"Drivers" is the term for the software used to control hardware, and for graphics cards you'll want to keep them as current as possible. 

As your card is quite old, the most recent drivers I can find are from 2016, but it's worth installing thesein case they help: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/112594/en-us

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 11 (12,038 Views)