Re: Hacked

by Zakgr33n

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked

★★ Novice

How do you go about speaking to someone when you’ve been hacked and lost 1/2 your team and all your coins?

Message 1 of 10 (1,009 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Zakgr33n If you are missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor: (http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/)

Black Champion chinsrus.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (992 Views)

All Replies

@Zakgr33n If you are missing content you'll need to speak with an advisor: (http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/)

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 10 (993 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve emailed them. Hopefully they can sort my missing players & coins out if not I think that’ll be the end of fifa 22 for me.

Message 3 of 10 (984 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Zakgr33n

In terms of a compromise, if you're concerned someone's hacked your account, I would still strongly encourage you to go through resetting these security steps. There may be some steps there that can't be completed while the ban is in place but that's ok, the ban itself will limit any activity on the EA account itself so nothing further can take place on the account while the ban is in place. 

Please also make sure to take advantage of the security settings available for any of the connected accounts linked up to the EA account as well to ensure they are also secure. Examples of connected accounts include the email address registered, accounts such as SteamAmazon and Twitch, Console accounts (PlayStationXboxNintendo Switch, etc),mobile accounts (Apple IDGoogle Play) and Social Media accounts (Facebook). 

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 10 (965 Views)

★★ Novice

thanks Standard smile I have already done that 

Message 5 of 10 (957 Views)

Community Manager
That's great to hear @Zakgr33n, thanks for letting me know.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 10 (954 Views)

★★ Novice

I send an email to EA Help last night too so I’m hoping they can sort my lost players / coins out. 

if not that’ll be the end of fifa 23 for me unfortunately 

Message 7 of 10 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi do you know how long it takes for EA Help to respond to the email? 

Message 8 of 10 (926 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Zakgr33n,

We wouldn't know, the time differs depending on a few factors like the wait times, the nature of the issue, etc. I'm sorry, we're not be able to give you a time frame for a response as a result. If a few days pass though, try reaching out to the support team on Twitter instead (select the message icon to get assistance). Share the case id in the message and the advisor will take a look at it from there.

Their twitter page is: https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Message 9 of 10 (921 Views)

★★ Novice

I have spoken to someone online they have escalated it just got to wait for an email now. 

Message 10 of 10 (915 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help