Re: Winning 5-0 then opponent pulled the plug and got an L

by SumFiiin

Original Post

Winning 5-0 then opponent pulled the plug and got an L

★★★ Newbie

I was winning 5-0 in the second half when my opponent pulled the plug and disconnected. The game stopped and could get to the rewards page. The game got idle and was impossible to do anything.

After waiting for 5 minutes for something to happen I just restarted the game. I got a game loss.

That's 5 L in this playoffs for me and it's not the first time it happens.

Message 1 of 5 (788 Views)

Hero
@f0b00n Three questions...

Are you playing (with a decent internet speed) on wifi?
Is your matchmaking on crossplay?
What platform are you on? (console/pc)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Winning 5-1, opponent quits and I'm stuck looking at an empty field. I get the loss cause I have to quit this 100% well polished perfect game that EA puts out. This is BS. EA FIX YOUR SERVERS AND STOP MAKING IT BENEFICIAL TO DO THIS TO PEOPLE.

Message 3 of 5 (748 Views)

Hero
@doctoraj11 Same 3 questions to you as above, maybe I can help?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (734 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just came across this post, I've had the same problem with this fifa as well.

BB speed is more the sufficient at 350 mbps, hard wired Xbox series x. Crossplay off due to the amount of pc cheats ruining it for the honest players on that platform.

I also keep my ping notifications on while playing and always, it shows between 18-20 which is perfectly fine to play on.

The problem is the person whom has just been quite on while winning, it is EAs servers AND the no win for someone being so far ahead while their opponents quit for what ever reason. You quit, you deserve a loss against you. 

EA are making it to easy for a certain element of player to get away with ruining games knowing fine well their opponent will not get a win.

Needs to be sorted, and properly.

Message 5 of 5 (314 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help