Purchased Player Off Transfer Market Has Disappeared

by KidA1408

Original Post

Purchased Player Off Transfer Market Has Disappeared

★★★★ Novice

Earlier today I went to purchase a rare gold Courtois off of the transfer market on the mobile app. I bought the cheapest on the market at the which was around 58,000-59,000 coins using the buy it now option, but as soon as the transaction took place and my coin balance reduced, I was given a prompt to sort my unassigned items, of which I had 14 duplicate players at the time of this, so I selected "take me there" and began using my duplicate players in marquee matchups expecting Courtois to appear in my unassigned pile, but he didn't.

I then tried buying a bronze player off the market, because when this issue has happened before, this would normally fix it by refreshing the unassigned items, but this time it did not work. I tried selling items on the transfer market and quick selling items in my transfer list, hoping it was just a visual glitch that my coin balance had reduced and that this would refresh it, but nothing worked.

After trying everything I could, I got in contact with EA through the web chat. I relayed everything that had occurred like I have done above, but after an hour conversation, I was informed no transaction for the purchase of Courtois ever happened on my account, which was concerning as my coin balance still reduced. After getting nowhere with the web chat, I opted to call up instead, but after 25 minutes and repeating the same as above, I was told there was nothing suspicious going on with my accounts and nothing could be done.

I took this a step further and took to twitter and tweeted out both EA Direct Communications and EAHelp. Paul from EAHelp offered his help and looked into my issue, but just like with my previous two attempts I was informed that there's nothing suspicious with my account and all I can do is put a post out on Answers HQ to see if others have also encountered this issue, with the potential for the bug to reported and officially investigated.

TL;DR : Was on mobile app and purchased a player, but coin balanced reduced the amount of the player purchased and player never appeared in unassigned pile, watch list or club.

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Re: Purchased Player Off Transfer Market Has Disappeared

★★★ Newbie
@KidA1408 i bought pele ronaldo messi and mbappe
Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help