I’ve been banned on the transfer market without any warning.

by pibeloco

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I’ve been banned on the transfer market without any warning.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA have decided to ban me on the transfer market and I just started playing fifa. I have seen multiple articles where People buy coins and they get left of with a warning! But I am new and I just got banned With no warning ! Well now that i know the consequences I told them what had happened and they still got me banned! How is it for other players they give warnings! Why am i now just finding this? And I play your game alot and im here getting banned! Are you serious! Im new to this! Atleast give me a warning and that would have been enough! And the thing is i was just selling some players i had and the coins went up because of that! AND I EVEN BOUGHT FIFA POINTS BECAUSE I LIKED THIS GAME ARE YOU SERIOUS!???? Like at least give me a warning !!!! how am I supposed to play a game with no transfer market! This WAS MY FAVORITE GAME

Message 1 of 5 (1,494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I’ve been banned on the transfer market without any warning.

@pibeloco That is still no excuse to buy coins. Sorry but you are solely responsible for your account activity and since you openly admitted that your account violated the ToS it is unlikely the ban will be lifted.

Appeal instructions are found here: (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/electronic-arts-account-suspension-policy/)

If the ToS team has denied your appeal then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,477 Views)

All Replies

@pibeloco That is still no excuse to buy coins. Sorry but you are solely responsible for your account activity and since you openly admitted that your account violated the ToS it is unlikely the ban will be lifted.

Appeal instructions are found here: (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/electronic-arts-account-suspension-policy/)

If the ToS team has denied your appeal then there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to change this.

Message 2 of 5 (1,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But when other players Say the same thing they get left with a warning. Cool.

Message 3 of 5 (1,466 Views)

@pibeloco If you are caught transferring coins, the punishment may vary including but not limited to       *Bolded are the punishments most common with coin transferring

• Remove your FUT Coins*
  • Remove your account from the Leaderboards
  • Delete your FUT Club
  • Temporarily or permanently ban your account from FIFA online play, which means you lose access to every mode where you connect to our servers. Examples of FIFA online play are (but not limited to) all of FUT, FIFA Pro Clubs, or VOLTA FOOTBALL.
  • Ban your account from your current FIFA game
  • Ban your account from all FIFA games
  • Ban you from all EA games
  • Suspend your console from playing FIFA online modes for a period of time
  • Restrict your access to the FUT Transfer Market*
  • Restrict your access or in-game privileges in other ways.

The Terms of Service reserves the right to sanction your EA account in any way possible if it detects such violations. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,457 Views)

★ Apprentice

There are no warnings for coin buying. You sound like a victim, blaming EA for doing the 1 thing that hurts their bottom line the most (over 75% of FIFA revenue comes from selling fifa points). In their eyes, you committed the worst possible crime, taking money out of their pockets. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,299 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help