Re: Homegrown eleven refresh

by Defsta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Homegrown eleven refresh

★★★ Newbie

Hello there EA,

I would like to ask one question.

I played 12 games of homegrown eleven before the refresh and after refresh I didn’t recieve any new games to play. I am super sad cause I wanted to complete the future stars token but I am not able to because of this stupid mistake.

Can you please tell me what happened with it ?

It’s super annoying.

Thank you.

Much love.

CALIJOE_SVK

Message 1 of 16 (2,646 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @CaliJoe_SVK,

for the Home green Eleven mode, there is no refresh planned. You have one shot for the 12 matches and afterward no more matches will be awarded.
We have passed the feedback to the relevant teams, but for now I am not aware of any changes planned for the mode.

-rephii

View in thread

Message 4 of 16 (2,058 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I agree. It's super annoying that there's only 12 games and its for a token that I can't get now. I'm in elite division and skill based matchmaking in friendlies makes it really hard to win. I don't think the token should be for 7 wins.

Message 2 of 16 (2,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup i agree too its really sad that we gonna lost 1 token Frown

Message 3 of 16 (2,097 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @CaliJoe_SVK,

for the Home green Eleven mode, there is no refresh planned. You have one shot for the 12 matches and afterward no more matches will be awarded.
We have passed the feedback to the relevant teams, but for now I am not aware of any changes planned for the mode.

-rephii

Message 4 of 16 (2,059 Views)

★ Apprentice

So u are saying that even we have paid the game, but only handful of players have access to all the content? Is that u are putting everything behind the paywall, even after u havent fixed things like anti-cheat, those wc players from packs after event, game is poorly scripted. Why don't u just let people have access to all the content until u have really fixed the game.

Message 5 of 16 (2,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had two games left and got disconnected from both when I was winning one 1-0 and the other was still 0-0. I had those last two games left to win to receive my objective token but I can no longer get it as I was disconnected from both and have no more matches remaining. I feel I should at least get the chance to complete those 2 matches. Advise if anything can be done or if the playlist will be updated.  

Message 6 of 16 (1,873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had two matches remaining, and had to win those last two to receive objective rewards. However, I got disconnected from the servers both times so I no longer can get the award even though I was winning in one of the matches and the other was still 0-0. I feel I should, and others who experienced something similar, should at least get the chance to finish those disconnected matches. Kindly advise if anything can be done or if there will be a playlist update.

Thanks

Message 7 of 16 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii I had two matches remaining, and had to win those last two to receive objective rewards. However, I got disconnected from the servers both times so I no longer can get the award even though I was winning in one of the matches and the other was still 0-0. I feel I should, and others who experienced something similar, should at least get the chance to finish those disconnected matches. Kindly advise if anything can be done or if there will be a playlist update.

Thanks
Message 8 of 16 (1,868 Views)

★ Guide

It’s really rubbish putting a token as a group reward while not refreshing the number of matches. I’m on 5/7 wins but just like that, can’t get the full number of tokens.

Funny that you can get one in the store…

Message 9 of 16 (1,859 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It's Ea. They just don't care. As long as they get money for this thing they call game.

Message 10 of 16 (1,755 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help