by ARKhan2391

Original Post

Re: Skill Game Timed Lobbed Through Pass Broken

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm going to try this and let you know if it does help , cheers 

Message 21 of 28 (1,504 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i tried to do this , the best i got was a B rating . better than c though , thanks for the tip 

Message 22 of 28 (1,501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also have this issue.

Message 23 of 28 (1,429 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade So...what did the investigation find? Because we are in April and it’s still not fix...
Message 24 of 28 (1,343 Views)

★ Novice

Is june 4th 2021 and the problem still is there almost impossible to achieve, 12k don't cut it you need at least 13k

Message 25 of 28 (1,253 Views)

★★ Novice
@Lee81Mellor Yeah, i just canceled my ea play subscription. It's too frustrating to know that support for a game that you are payng for ends like 1-2 months after release despite electronic arts having almost endless funds. Probably a "Suits" next-level marketing tactic to force you to buy a new game.
Message 26 of 28 (1,074 Views)

★★★★ Novice

LOL my post was removed in 2020 for "being rude". Seems like policing fan forums which bring up real issues with their games is more important than actually you know, fixing the game.

I see it was still not fixed as of end 2021. Hilarious. And now there are legendary issues with FIFA 23 on PC as well.

Are you going to remove my comment again, EA? SMH.

Message 27 of 28 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found this post because it's broken on my game in FIFA 23. Did anyone find a fix? Surely this can't have been broken for 2 years???

Message 28 of 28 (552 Views)