Original Post

Skill Game Timed Lobbed Through Pass Broken

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? Skill Games
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the "Timed lobbed through pass" drill (I think it's in the "Long pass" section).
What happens when the bug occurs? Power applied has almost no effect on weight of pass. "Wrong target" appears for perfectly reasonable passes.
What should be happening instead? Weight of pass should be affected by power applied. "Wrong target" reset shouldn't be happening anywhere near as often.

The weight of pass for this skill game seems to have little-to-no effect. I tested this out a bit and full power through balls usually ended up going less far then those with almost no power applied.

When playing perfectly reasonable lobbed through passes for the striker to run onto, the message "Wrong target" appears and resets the shot.

These things make it nearly impossible to get an "A" for this skill game (I tried for several hours today and maxed out at a "B", with 12,750 points).

Message 1 of 28 (7,534 Views)

Re: Skill Game Timed Lobbed Through Pass Broken

★★ Pro
Can confirm this happens, very frustrating as does make it almost impossible to get an A!
Message 2 of 28 (7,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can vouch that this is an issue, happens to me all the time, seemingly more than it happens to you as the best I could get was a C

Message 3 of 28 (7,449 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing for me on Xbox One... extremely frustrating. For me, it also doesn't recognize that I'm pressing LB + Y as I make my lobbed through passes about 1/5th of the time, which obviously results in a normal through ball and reset with no points.
Message 4 of 28 (7,368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Exactly same problem (on PC), been doing it for 5 hours (no joking) got 4 times more than 12k points but the fact that the "wrong target" appears too much when the lobb is legit is time wasting = points wasted...

Message 5 of 28 (7,366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exact same thing happens for me too, I gave up with it. Just annoying that I can only achieve a B with it for training on career mode now.

Message 6 of 28 (7,348 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing for! do something ea !!!

Message 7 of 28 (7,100 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ARKhan2391 Still an issue, can't manage to get above a C (partially my own fault) but the wrong target bug takes away so many points
Message 8 of 28 (6,674 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same! I see this was posted 3 weeks ago and still no fix?

Message 9 of 28 (6,641 Views)

★★ Novice

So glad I checked the message boards before losing my mind, spent an hour on it at least and got a B...

Message 10 of 28 (6,620 Views)