FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

by basicallyimadam

Original Post

Re: Player showing as out of position and wrong formation

★★★ Newbie

The only way this was fixed for me is that someone on my team got a suspension, and it put everything back to normal

Message 71 of 179 (2,330 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★ Newbie
@basicallyimadam they didn't fix it this was sent in october and now were in january and still the same problem i play in a decent position at club level but international i play CB and LB when im a CAM. EA come on guys
Message 72 of 179 (2,208 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Madshot1388 Same problem with dutch team I play at CB and LB when im a CAM
Message 73 of 179 (2,483 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok so patch update 9 just got released and I just don't understand what's going on. Yes it's cool that you're fixing these minor inconviniences such us my manager appearing in kits in cut scenes, the sort function in the career mode UI, not getting any transfers or loans as a player, etc. I have experienced all of these so again thanks for fixing this. But there is this one MAJOR inconvenience that's been in the game for 2 years now with significantly more players frustrated about it. So why hasn't this been given any attention? Please guys do something about this

Message 74 of 179 (2,444 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 my player carreer mode wrong position

★ Novice

Completely. I only play career mode so i won't be buying Fifa again until they bother to improve it, which probably will be never.

Message 75 of 179 (2,367 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on ps5. Its annoying and making me not want to play anymore and regret buying the game. Being how expensive the game is you expect to have a game without annoying bugs that should have been fixed by now. 

Message 76 of 179 (2,250 Views)

Re: Player career players position

★★★ Newbie

Any updates?

Message 77 of 179 (2,238 Views)

★★★ Novice

This bug is ridiculous and basically makes career mode unplayable...or at least sucks all the fun out of it. I created a CAM and it was great for a few games...then someone got injured and have been stuck at LM ever since. Of the 10 outfield players only 2 of them are playing in the correct position. Should be such a simple fix but EA are just proving why they are rated as one of the worlds worst companies. It’s also a joke that you can’t even send in a bug report. They only care about FUT and that’s full of bugs too. They might as well just scrap this mode if they’re not gonna fix it. Won’t be wasting money on Fifa 22 that’s for sure

Message 78 of 179 (2,162 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having this issue a lot and it's not a 100% fix, but after injury I come back out of position and my XI is a mess, so I intentionally get a red card, serve a game suspension and when I'm back in the lineup it's back to normal. Hopefully this helps some people out. It's not ideal but it has worked for me multiple times now. 

Message 79 of 179 (2,126 Views)

★★★ Novice
@dystrom How many games does it take after it's fixed before you to get another red card?
Message 80 of 179 (2,117 Views)