FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

by basicallyimadam

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★ Novice

You can use the Cheat Engine 7.2 with Fifa21 cheat table to rearrange players in the starting 11. You go to team editor, and then to formation, and you can shuffle players around. I use it to put players in the right position.

Message 51 of 179 (2,911 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★★ Novice

Whichever team I go, the same problem would be there as always, it is so frustrating! N I don’t know why you are ignoring this problem for years! You don’t care ab your customers who plays career mode, right?  I swear this would be my last fifa game by EA if this problem isn’t get fixed. 

Message 52 of 179 (2,890 Views)

Re: Wrong position bug in player career mode

★★★★★ Novice
@iBeToxin This bug has been in the game since FIFA 20! EA doesn't just care, My CDM is playing LM and my LM is playing ST. LB playing CDM and me the ST is being played CAM! Kmt! This really tosses me off!
Message 53 of 179 (2,884 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here. my player is a CM but every single game i am played RW, and the RW is playing where i should be in CM.

Message 54 of 179 (2,773 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 my player carreer mode wrong position

★★★ Newbie

Has it been fixed 

Message 55 of 179 (2,825 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 my player carreer mode wrong position

★★ Apprentice
@Dariofc_17 lol no.
Message 56 of 179 (2,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same happening in Champions League tournament mode Cuadrado moved to CB when playing opposition which is silly. Worked out it was when changing from attacking/defensive/balanced etc. Fixed it in tactics for my team in tactics setup but can’t edit for CPU opposition. 

Message 57 of 179 (2,720 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's so criminal that EA hasn't fixed this. We have purchased a broken item that should either be refunded or fixed ! 

Message 58 of 179 (2,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had my player playing as an RM and for a few games I played LM and RM which i didn’t mind, but then I started playing CDM and the CMs on my team were playing my position. It’s been a while since fifa started and there’s been a couple of updates already, when are they gonna start fixing it???? Very frustrating when you’re trying to enjoy the game 

Message 59 of 179 (2,671 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having a similar issue. Im at Ajax, and my player is a striker and he's playing in the right position. But the rest of the team is a shambles. Anthony (rw) is playing at cm, Klaasen (cm) is playing at rw. Quincy Promes (cam/lw) is playing at CENTRE-BACK... loads of others playing in wrong positions too like Alvarez at rb and Schuurs at cm... making the game unplayable

Message 60 of 179 (2,644 Views)