FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

by basicallyimadam

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★ Novice

Has this been resolved yet? 

Created a CAM and now I’m playing LM.

All I can see is ‘poor positioning’ ‘hold your shape’

how about I play the position I selected when I created my player.. if I wanted to play a different position I would’ve selected it. Very frustrating!!

Message 21 of 179 (9,587 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★ Newbie

I've started a couple career mode games, but everytime my player is set in the wrong position after a few matches. Also happens to AI players.

Message 22 of 179 (8,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Playing for bayern munich as a striker not having problems in my position, but when we buy players the positions are a madness. Pogba right back was the start of it then all our left and right backs just decided they were gunna be center backs, i thought we just sold some of our center backs and that was the problem but then we just bought davidson sanchez and skriniar and they have decided they wanna play right back and cam. Ea need to fix this problem its so basic to fix.

Message 23 of 179 (8,928 Views)

★★ Novice

Complete * show. Started my career as a CAM and 99% of the time I would get moved to LM/RM and even CB consistently after my team made a substitution. I then moved teams as I had enough of that only to be moved and played at ST all the time with a LB occupying my CAM spot and the striker playing LM.  

Message 24 of 179 (8,898 Views)

★★ Novice

Doubt they’ll ever do anything about it, should be such an easy fix. Not enough players playing player career mode it seems.

Message 25 of 179 (3,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Getting the same problem.. I play with Dolan as a winger.. for the first three seasons at Blackburn all okay.. than with the moving to Club Brugge I play as DC!! Crazy, I hope they’ll fix that

Message 26 of 179 (3,795 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same for me. My team now has a CM playing permanently as CB while 3 perfectly good CB's sit in the bench. I also just played against Man utd and Pogba was playing CB.

I had the exact same rubbish on FIFA 20. I only play career mode so that's 2 years now EA have daylight robbed me. 

Message 27 of 179 (3,746 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same problem. My player seems to be in the right position, but other players aren't. I have CBs playing CM and CMs playing CB. This tends to be the case during the middle of the season after a new transfer. When I loan my player out he sometimes plays CB also and I have no control over this. Also during some games, the formation changes and my CAM player is dragged back to CB. Never had this issue in any other FIFA's up until now. Please fix it!

Message 28 of 179 (3,711 Views)

★★★ Novice

This bug makes the game in career mode completely unplayable.  What a complete joke.

Message 29 of 179 (3,637 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah kind of thing with me, always seems to be when the team I play for signs a new player. I play for Watford, just signed Benjamin Mendy LWB, he’s being played CB, with a RWB also being played CB, while 2 CBS play in the wing back positions! 

Message 30 of 179 (3,623 Views)