FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

by basicallyimadam

Original Post

Re: Fifa 21 my player carreer mode wrong position

★ Novice

Play for england... kane as left winger... trippier as stiker...’its ruined my mode... 

Message 91 of 179 (1,260 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 my player carreer mode wrong position

★★★ Novice

Please fix this bug. Players playing in their positions is something that should work but it doesn't and we have to pay full price every year for no bugs to be fixed in at least 6 months but you guys rather leave it to be fixed in a new fifa.

Message 92 of 179 (1,199 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★ Newbie

Absolute joke, I’ve been the top scorer and most assists in the whole league then all of a sudden the manager decides to start playing me at RB when I’m a CAM.... * 

Message 93 of 179 (1,525 Views)

Re: Player career mode, wrong position

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Scotty93Yellow
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Player Career mode is unplayable . I am a ST but my team is playing a RB at CDM , A CDM at RB . Also had a CDM at RW not even the same position as i am playing but the game is ruined because of it .

Also i noticed somebody from EA replied to this in October so how an earth has this not been dealt with as of yet?!
Message 94 of 179 (1,478 Views)

Re: Player career mode, wrong position

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@UKscottUKSimple, they want you to buy their next game (to keep the money flow) so they will keep this bug in FIFA 21 in order for you to HAVE to buy FIFA 22 if you want play the mode without this bug.

They know players who play player career mode will feel compelled to buy their next game because they want to play the mode without this mode breaking bug, and the only way to do that is by buying the newer game.

Message 95 of 179 (1,420 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★★★ Novice

Why on earth has this been an issue for nearly 6 months I’ve only just started my player career mode and my pro who is a ST is being moved everywhere but ST, for example CM and LW, same with my AI teammates. Absolutely disgraceful from ea all they care about is FUT

Message 96 of 179 (1,406 Views)

Playing in wrong position player career

★★★★ Novice

I am a ST who is playing as a LB 

Message 97 of 179 (1,370 Views)

Re: Player career players position

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade @Do you fancy asking them why this is still in the game 6 months after this released and also when it was in fifa 20. You said they were aware of this 2 months ago and since then a number of patches have been released without a fix. If this isn't fixed then everyone should be fully refunded as they have misold a broken produc

Message 98 of 179 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@aldenahamschool wrote:

Why on earth has this been an issue for nearly 6 months I’ve only just started my player career mode and my pro who is a ST is being moved everywhere but ST, for example CM and LW, same with my AI teammates. Absolutely disgraceful from ea all they care about is FUT

Since day 1 goals and assists haven't tracked properly in player career mode either.  I had hoped that career mode having it's own dev team would mean that we would get some improvements this year (we didn't) and that issues would be dealt with in a timely manner (they aren't). Instead we got the same version of career mode as last year but now with bugs we didn't previously have.

Once again on the Trello tracker the only issues being investigated relate to FUT. I think you're right about EA not caring about the game mode, they make billions out of FUT and their primary purpose is to make as much money as possible so from their perspective why use resources to fix something where they already have our money when instead they can be making imaginary stickers that people will spend real money on?

Message 99 of 179 (1,234 Views)

Player career mode players out of position

★ Novice

Product: FIFA 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Joasgreat10
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - player
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start up a player career, go to a match and look at the team selection
What happens when the bug occurs? Half of all players on the team I am on (including my own pro) are being played in wrong positions. As example of the photo I have attached, I am a striker and I am being played in the central midfield position
What should be happening instead? The players on the team should be playing in the correct postion

1. In the following pictures you can see my pro is a striker and plays as a central midfielder
Message 100 of 179 (1,207 Views)