Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Re: Player showing as out of position and wrong formation

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can confirm it is back so mypro is still unplayable :c

Message 171 of 179 (1,554 Views)

★★ Novice

That annoying bug is back with FIFA22. This is a f... joke, really. I am seriously considering returning the game to the store and never again buy a FIFA game.

Message 172 of 179 (1,452 Views)

★ Pro

Did some testing in FIFA 22.

Central defender, was brought on as a striker.
Striker, was brought on as a central defender.

I tried two midfielder games, for those I was played in the right position.

Message 173 of 179 (1,441 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PECIAQ19 And this is exactly why i have not bought the game.
Message 174 of 179 (1,402 Views)

★ Apprentice

I knew it. FIFA is so copypaste, they literally copy the code filled with the same bugs.

Smh

Message 175 of 179 (1,305 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 Player Career Mode - My Pro and AI Teammates played out of position.

★ Novice

In my save they have Declan Rice playing in the striker position and me ( who’s the 93 ovr striker ) playing in LW. Totally ridiculous and should definitely get a patch or something. EA doing the bare minimum with player career changes 

Message 176 of 179 (1,169 Views)

★ Pro

Can we please get a straight answer as to if and when the developers are going to investigate this issue?

It's been over a year and the issue (as well as every other player career issue raised with EA) has still not been put on the tracker, all entries on the tracker are now for FIFA 22.

Message 177 of 179 (1,048 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 my player carreer mode wrong position

★★★ Newbie

Your company is toxic

Message 178 of 179 (616 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 179 of 179 (599 Views)