FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

by Rizk2017

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

★★★ Newbie

i bought the game from ps store in sweden but there is no swedish commentary language

Message 51 of 129 (3,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i live in sweden and i bought fifa 21 on ps store but i can’t find swedish commentary language Frown

Message 52 of 129 (3,014 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade
Still no answer? That's the least you could do, right? Where are you? We, your customers, demand an explenation. Now.
Message 53 of 129 (2,999 Views)

★★ Novice

I live in Brazil and there is NO options for DLC languages. Why? Only the two defaut. Not even Spanish. Italy has Brazilian portuguese comentary option downloadable. Why not the inverse? Not Fair!

Message 54 of 129 (2,977 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@mrjingles1983 What a mess from EA with the languages pack. Why, oh why not make all them downloadable by user choice? Sad
Message 55 of 129 (2,970 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
How is it possible that there is stil no reply to this?
Message 56 of 129 (2,903 Views)

★ Novice
@Raindog42-manual Yeah I don't think they care that much about the players
Message 57 of 129 (2,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the PS4 physical version in Spain and the game doesn't come in French. I don't understand why EA says all the versions come in French, English and Spanish if it's not true, or I'm missing something.

Message 58 of 129 (2,723 Views)

★★★ Novice

I use the english commentary, even though my mother tongue is another...

But: what isly thely thingi aboutly the-le commentarily ofly derekly raely usingly suchly a-ly bloodily childishly wordsly...?

That was a thing, that got me cracked up in fifa20, but they did a copy and paste of this utter rubbish...

Notly veryly amusingly, EA-ly..

Message 59 of 129 (2,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade Hello, I have bought fifa 21 in Albania and the only available languages are in english and arabic. You are saying that english french and spanish are available everywhere. I downloaded spanish in PS Store but it still does not appear as DLC download. Could you please provide any feedback or instruction. Thank you.
Message 60 of 129 (2,512 Views)