FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

by Rizk2017

Original Post

Re: FIFA 21 Arabic commentary at Norway

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't understand why they changed this. It is really oldfashioned to lock language at region. Besides the fact it is very customer unfriendly. 

Message 31 of 129 (5,348 Views)

PS4 - Enable to download operative system FIFA 21 - Spanish in Europe

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

make it possible for gamers to download prefered language of game regardless region. Bought the game in Sweden and Spanish is no longer included in the pack?! This change is not highlighted, not on package nor announced by EA, so customers know what they actually purchase. Major issue since neither of languages included on disc are dominated by player. Know that fellow players in UK and Nerherlands have the same problem. Please arrange that European langugages are accessable for Europeans ASAP 

Message 32 of 129 (4,950 Views)

Re: FIFA 21 - Commentary Languages

★★★★★ Newbie

I think this way will work for all languages in the world. I'm not sure about  Sony.  But I was abe to have it in my xbox. After downloading it for first time I found that it is without Arabic language because I live in Poland.  So I did the following.  1. Deleted 2. Change location from settings for Saudi 🇸🇦 3. Downloading it again  and it will workWink

Don't forget to follow me in YouTube to know me better.

Adriano Poland vlogs A.P.V 

Thank you, 

Message 33 of 129 (5,262 Views)

FIFA 21 Commentary languages

★★★★★ Newbie

One of the reasons that i bought FIFA 21 is the NEW Chinese Commentary !!! but u told me that is not available in Australia, what 's the reason? i don't think upload a commentary pack will be that much hard. Please upload that in the PS store. Thank you so much

Message 34 of 129 (5,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_Cade 

PSN DLC.PNG

Was showing someone this thread and went back to the first page and saw the above note. So for FIFA 21 where exactly is the option to download commentary available either in game or in the PSN store. In the US store at least DLC commentary hasn't been available since 2019 even then it was only Portuguese (Brazilian).

Message 35 of 129 (5,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Bro i bought fifa 21 Origin from Spain but i can't find spanish Commentry there is just English and it's unchangeable  

Message 36 of 129 (5,122 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's not true! Here in Canada and in the United States we can't download language packs (PS4), there's no option for that not even a single option, but my friend in England and in New Zealand have the option to download that and if I create an account in these places I can't install the language pack because of this ridiculous thing called "Region".

That's nonsense and I can't understand why EA took this measure, the guy who had this idea is a completely idiot.

Message 37 of 129 (5,108 Views)

★ Apprentice

That's right, there's no reason ro restrickt languages by region, they're not copy right protected or anything, so what's the point?

Think it's time to move on PES.

Message 38 of 129 (5,073 Views)

New

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have a question.
If i downloaded fifa21 from ps store. Is there any addon (Arabic Commentary).

Message 39 of 129 (5,018 Views)

★ Novice

Hi

I bought my fifa in hungary, but I can’t download the spanish commentary it gives me an FFFF002 error message when I press the download button. According to your comment I should be able to download it, would you have any idea what could be the problem? 

platform:PS4

I have the dvd version not bought it from the PS store. 

thanks in advance!

Message 40 of 129 (4,971 Views)