[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same here any fix?

directx error fifa21.PNG

Message 12 of 38 (11,202 Views)

Re: Dx12 Crash

★ Apprentice

@theredhawk13 

I am playing with an xbox controller on windows machine. Updating the firmware fixed it for me.

To do so I had to:

1. Install xbox accessories app on windows.

2. Go into the app and install the newest controller update.

Message 14 of 38 (33,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@jeroen000 

Honestly man, you are a legend.

I was struggling with this problem for months, since I bought my new Series X controller, and It was quite demoralising, not to know what was the problem. I almost lost all my hope until I found your solution.

God bless you man, thank you so so much. Since I updated my gamepad, haven't got any crash.

Message 15 of 38 (11,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@MartinRQXThat's awesome to hear, I had the same problem for months, almost considering buying a new console, until I found this solution somewhere deep on the internet hehe, glad to hear I could help others out.

@theredhawk13Have you tried the fix yet? Is it working for you now? I've been playing weekend league without any kind of error anymore last weekend.

Message 16 of 38 (11,096 Views)

★ Apprentice
@jimmywoostyle @l3vi98 @McVanQuCZ @DiisQreet Did you guys try my fix? It should fix the issue.
Message 17 of 38 (11,088 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@jeroen000 
Yeah, It's so so comforting to play without this bug. I played every match in fear, knowing that I can lose the match any time if it's crashes. 
I hope this solution helps everybody.

Message 18 of 38 (11,067 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes I did have not been experiencing it, did get another weird bug where ea desktop just stopped working during my game and logged me out.

Thank you for the fix and hope more people are helped by this fix. 

Message 19 of 38 (11,050 Views)

★★ Novice
@jeroen000 Bro, you are my hero. For me fix it
Message 20 of 38 (10,993 Views)