lag

by Farisabdulmalik

Original Post

lag

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

know how to play  fut champ , i’m in div 1 with 2100 skill rate why so hard at least to get gold 2  wtf , must time i got only gold3 or silver 1 why that’s happening when ever i play on fut champ must the first game i play against div 7&6&5. i can see my players so slow  plus i cannot do anything about it i have done all the   Troubleshooting you asked me to do nothing works for me nothing i’m so disappointed & i’m sure there’s more then 1 million people  are facing the same issue when u will stop all of this * my internet has nothing to do i have 200 mpbs download  80 mpbs upload i know you will do nothing at all about it u just looking to profit from us  my account ps account,fariv55  u have my email but i’m sure 1000% you will not do anything abut it 

plus i opened some awesome 18 prime Italian & english packs guess what i got the bad players ever in this game how comes at least one i can just play with nothing at all above that’s u just add some new pullshit attack i con it cost 600k  i got from it nothing nothing wtf. is going withu. you better find solutions i’m buying this game to enjoy not be always angry 

Message 1 of 4 (332 Views)

Re: lag

Community Manager

Hello, @Farisabdulmalik.

We would need to go through some connection troubleshooting to find out why you're lagging. Can you see your game stuttering and slowing down or do you just feel like your players are slower than your opponents? Also, what system do you play on and are you using a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

★★ Novice

i use wired i ihave  already tried another isp still my players looks in the game stupid even simple throw pass they can not do it’s very very had to attack & defense  no passing goes where i want it to be   my players 99 speed  looks like 60 even i have spoke to many many fut champ players about witch div they are must 7&6&5&4&3& 

please just do any thing already 9 screen broken because of ur game play  i want to enjoy not just broke screens any troubleshooting u will ask me to do it’s all done eventually i tried to change my ps4 all same 

Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

Community Manager

@Farisabdulmalik 

Thanks for getting back to me. Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot the results? Instructions are here. If you're closer to Europe than the US, be sure to use the European IP listed in the instructions.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (283 Views)
Twitter Stream