Re: Too fast gameplay in fut

by EA_Illium

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Cade Hii...I too have same problem.. fast gameplay has brought decrment of tactical movement with it as well...
Message 11 of 16 (1,459 Views)

★★★ Novice

Anyone found a fix for this its so annoying ?

Message 12 of 16 (1,409 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also found this, played online seasons game play was slowed down had a good control went into fut rivals and game play was so fast

Message 13 of 16 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jamnik60 Did you ever get this fixed mate?
Message 14 of 16 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gameplay speed is so unpredictable, it's beyond playable when the gameplay is too fast, hardly any control of players or ball but then in other matches on Fut it's at the correct speed. I'm seriously fed up with EA

Message 15 of 16 (1,249 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 16 of 16 (597 Views)