There was a problem communicating with the FIFA ultimate team servers.

by MateoJ07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

There was a problem communicating with the FIFA ultimate team servers.

★★ Novice

For a couple of days now, whenever i try to play a single player draft game it always says the same thing, "There was a problem communicating with the FIFA Ultimate Team servers. Please try again later." I checked my internet connection and nothing was wrong, i even tried using a LAN cable but it still didnt matter

Message 1 of 49 (22,576 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: There was a problem communicating with the FIFA ultimate team servers.

Community Manager

@fab8bb8odig0 

It's possible your draft needs to be reset. Try contacting an advisor with the instructions here. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 49 (26,815 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @MateoJ07 

Apologies for the late response. If you're still receiving this message, try power cycling your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 49 (22,475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey, i followed your steps carefully, unplugged everything, plugged the router and modem back in, waited for everything to come back online and then plugged my console back in. It still didnt work, im suprised because i can still play other UT single player modes, like squad battles. Although i do have another concern, a player i have in the draft (RTTF Mahrez) was upgraded after i built the draft, now im not sure if he was upgraded before i started getting the message, but if thats the case, do you think it could be an issue?

Message 3 of 49 (22,462 Views)

Community Manager

@MateoJ07 

I'm not totally sure, but I suppose it's possible. You should get your draft reset. An advisor will need to do that. Try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Ask them to reset your draft and then try again. Let me know if that makes a difference or not.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 49 (22,457 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive tried contacting EA but ive had no luck so far... Is there something else i should try until i dont manage to get in touch with them?

Message 5 of 49 (22,398 Views)

Community Manager

@MateoJ07 

How are you trying to contact support? I'm not seeing any cases on your account. Are you getting an error when submitting a case?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 49 (22,391 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive tried through twitter and facebook...

Message 7 of 49 (22,389 Views)

Community Manager

@MateoJ07 

Can you try opening a case and requesting a chat or phone call? It's possible the Twitter and Facebook advisors didn't see your message. You can try them again as well.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 49 (22,375 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey I have the same problem do you have a suggestion

Message 9 of 49 (22,063 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @fab8bb8odig0 

When is this happening and what system are you playing on?

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 49 (22,057 Views)