Squad battles Cheaters on PC

by SerruchinoCL

Original Post

Re: Squad battles Cheaters on PC

★★★ Apprentice

94k on wednesday. Still no answers. Wha'ts wrong with this company? Are you blind? you have people cheating right in your face and you don't do anything. Even can't answer. 

This is very disappointing.

Message 21 of 60 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@killaabee1985 They are bots created by EA
Message 22 of 60 (1,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SerruchinoCL Dont buy this game anymore
Message 23 of 60 (1,079 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we please have an answer from any EA employers? @EA_Cade @EA_Roger @EA_Barry  please don't ignore us!

Message 24 of 60 (1,021 Views)

★ Apprentice

So its almost 120k now. @EA_Cade @EA_Roger @EA_Barry  can we have an answer please, what's going on??

Message 25 of 60 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@killaabee1985 I have 100.000 points and i'm going to finish squad battles on elite 3 if the points keep rising. That is just ridiculous. Cheaters everywhere
Message 26 of 60 (921 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Royal_McNugget Maybe EA wants to bring pc platform fifa 20 at the same profit as consoles($$$$$$$$$)
Message 27 of 60 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@nico9i the consoles have a much bigger player base so the money will never be the same on pc. All the fifa streamers that invest a lot of money and even the pro scene play exclusively on consoles. Do you actually think that making a game mode unplayable and no fun makes the players invest more money? I don't think so.
Message 28 of 60 (866 Views)

★ Apprentice

Stats department: Wow! You guys did a great job - 50000 new accounts created last week! Congrats!

Marketing department: Thanks! Must be the last promo effect! Great news!

...later this day...

Board of directors: Indeed great news, maybe PC is not that bad? Keep it up, guys!

Marketing department: *Happy faces* We will continue our enormous efforts, we promise!

... few days later...

Finance department: It appears, that we have around 50000 fake accounts on PC that was created by hackers during those attacks we all remember.

Marketing department: Awh, damn.. C'mon...Can we?.. Ok... Let's pretend nothing is wrong.

Support: But we have thousands of pissed off PC players...

Marketing department: Shhhh... Shut up! Who cares...

Message 29 of 60 (842 Views)

Squad battles on PC is extremely unfair when compared to PS4/XBOX.

★ Apprentice

Right now, the #1 player on XBOX in Squad Battles wouldn't even be in Elite 1 on PC. Most of the IDs in TOP 100 on PC are clearly fakes (random full name + number at the end). 

When are you going to fix this? It's impossible to get decent rewards on PC.

Message 30 of 60 (824 Views)