(PS4) Online friendly matches sending to store issue !!

by khaled_issa86

Original Post

(PS4) Online friendly matches sending to store issue !!

★★★ Newbie
Hi, me and my friend played many time before without any problem, but since last week everytime I invite him, it sends him to the store "PS Store" where he already has the fifa 20 !!!
This applies on friendly online matches as well as Co Op seasons, it's just when I invite him, when he does invite me it works fine !!
Message 1 of 6 (2,366 Views)

Re: (PS4) Online friendly matches sending to store issue !!

Community Manager

Hey @khaled_issa86 is your friend game sharing or playing a digital copy of the game on a Gamertag on the console that does not own the game?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko he plays a digital copy of the game,
ps : me also plays it digitally, I have 2 ps accounts on the same ps4, my original is an American account and I had to create another French one since I'm in France and to be able to pay using my French PayPal account.
So in this case I'm sharing it since I own the game from my French account, but play it on my American account, Right ?
Thanks
Message 3 of 6 (2,325 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @khaled_issa86 the best thing to do in this situation would be for your friend to reach out to PSN support to ensure that there is no issue with his digital copy of the game.

To me it sounds like an issue with licenses so it's no harm to first restore them on his console:  Select  (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (2,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey did you find any solution to this? Having the same problem with FIFA 22 on a PS4. Happens when either of us invite so not able to play from the past few days. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,049 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with FIFA 20, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (1,017 Views)