Not Getting my win in FUT Champions

by flukey_lukey90

Original Post

Not Getting my win in FUT Champions

★★★ Newbie

i got 13 wins this weekend league disconnected from 7 games which i can live with because my wifi is bad, but the one that i am very very upset about is when i go 1-0 up inside 10 mins and the opponent pauses and quits, this should result in a win right? wrong i lose a game and the win doesn't count and i end up 1 win short

Message 1 of 3 (608 Views)

Re: Not Getting my win in FUT Champions

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, I’m winning and dude rage quits and I don’t get win I get a loss like what? Why even play then

Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)

Re: Not Getting my win in FUT Champions

Community Manager
Hi @ChristianDehoyos,

It's always good to check the date of the previous response to see if the conversation is up to date or it was specific to something from few years ago.

This thread was posted 2 years ago and a lot of things have changed since then. What caused disconnects for them, won't be the same thing happening to you now.

If you're experiencing an similar issue now, please feel free to start a new thread if you're unable to find a more recent topic on the subject, and include more information.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (484 Views)