Kit Clash In FUT

by Joby293

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Kit Clash In FUT

★★★★ Novice

Hey, I just played a FUT Champions match where the kits clashed to such an extent that I essentially had to play the full match whilst looking at the 2D map. It's the first time it's happened for me, and it wasn't a complete clash, but enough of one to really detract from the game. For reference, I was wearing my home kit (S.Grosspach Home) and my opponent was wearing an RB Leipzig kit, not sure if it's the away or third one. It's the black one with red and blue and the bottom anyways. 

Message 1 of 9 (4,385 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kit Clash In FUT

Community Manager
Hey all,

This has been passed up to the FIFA teams for investigation into the algorithm that makes these determinations related to Kits.
EACade

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (4,320 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I had two games in a row with this last night, won one lost one. 

Was using the No Racism kit

Message 2 of 9 (4,342 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

This has been passed up to the FIFA teams for investigation into the algorithm that makes these determinations related to Kits.
EACade
Message 3 of 9 (4,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had same issue 3 times. Changes kit and its fixed

Message 4 of 9 (4,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing was done I take it? 4 games ruined

Message 5 of 9 (4,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same situation. Anti racism kit. Clashed 

Message 6 of 9 (4,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This issue happened to me in two matches in fut champs causing me to lose both games, I have been told by Axel and EA sports adviser that these games I’ve lost cannot be re-issued so I hoped I may be compensated in some form. See attached picture. 

Message 7 of 9 (3,831 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this situation in Division rivals, both teams had white kits on. It was a very frustrating game to play. 

Message 8 of 9 (3,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happened to me twice. Once as Liverpool Vs Bayern. Then I was Real Madrid Vs Inter in a full white away kit. almost impossible to play.

Message 9 of 9 (603 Views)