Re: I got banned for transfer market

by EA_Kent

Original Post

I got banned for transfer market

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi i am crying right now because i got banned from transfer market and i cant buy or sell any players I didn’t get warning or any thing my friend was giving my coins to him self i didn’t know that i will be banned Please ea i am sorry please from my heart i will play the game and i will never broke a rule and if i did ban me all of my life please i am really crying

Message 1 of 5 (892 Views)

Community Manager

@FFearfull_death 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (847 Views)

Market bannad

★★★ Newbie

hey, i helped a friend if he helps me at fifa 20 fut. we usually give the product coins. mem i got banned?

Message 3 of 5 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry I got bannad to and i didn’t know that I can get banned I’m sorry plz unban me in FIFA 23 transfer market
Message 4 of 5 (481 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all, 

Since this is an older post that's been inactive for a couple years, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need help with something, or if you'd like to start a discussion please feel free to create a new thread. 

Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (471 Views)