Re: Hello @EA_Cade i

by EA_Cath

Original Post

Hello @EA_Cade i

★ Novice

Hello @EA_Cade I'm unbelievable to connect to the EA fifa 20 servers I been waiting a long time and I haven't been able to get in please contact me at [edit: email address removed] 

Message 1 of 5 (1,108 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @huick061,

Not showing any issues at the moment on our side. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If those steps don't resolve the issue please run the UO trace in these steps http://bit.ly/EA_UOTrace under "Test Your Connection" and post the results so we can determine the cause of the connection problem.
EACade
Message 2 of 5 (1,067 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Hello, This is AlienTusks from the sims forums replying to this post was the only way I know to get in touch with you because the contact me part didnt give me any options I am also known as thehiddenreturns here on EA account. Well you said you could help me with something. I mentioned how I was losing access to the sims forums and you inputed on that post and said you could help. Well I have lost access to both my sims forums and EA answers HQ, normaly I would click on sign in on both of those sites and it would auto sign me in. Well I write down my accounts information in a black book but apparently I wrote something down wrong actually the part of my book where I wrote down my EA accounts infomation is a bit confusing I did'nt write things down properly or easy to read. Any way I need help getting into these accounts and knowing my passwords so this time I can write them down and stuff. thanks If you need any info to verify I am who i say I am I will give you whatever info as proof I can.
Message 3 of 5 (664 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Sorry but I also have this infomation, you can email me at [edit: email address removed] or [edit: email address removed] thanks for your time
Message 4 of 5 (662 Views)

Community Manager
@3434pwf Hey there, this thread is pretty old so we're locking it to prevent necroposting. If you still need help feel free to open your own thread in the forums Standard smile Thank you!
Cath-1-222

Quelqu'un vous vient en aide? Vous pouvez lui donner un peu d'XP
Votre problème est résolu? N'hésitez pas à Accepter une solution sur votre sujet
*Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés*
Message 5 of 5 (647 Views)