Fifa 20 ps4 keeps disconnecting

by Trynegton

Original Post

Re: Fifa 20 ps4 keeps disconnecting

★★ Apprentice

By the way ... here is my UOTrace result:
https://imgur.com/a/kh5mAUp

I am no expert - but there are 5 servers with a black sign and a 100% packet lost. What does it mean?
Other pings and packet losses seems to be ok ?!?

Message 21 of 118 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Understanding your results
There are a few things to keep your eye out for when running these tests.

High ping times: If your average ping times are often above 150ms, you’ll see slower response times in-game. If they’re over 200ms, you’ll probably have connection drops.
Packet loss: If you see numbers other than 0% or 100% in the % Loss column, it means data is being lost at that point in your connection. If you see it in more than one place, or if the numbers are high, this is probably what’s causing your connection issues. Make a note of the hops where packet loss is happening, and contact your ISP to let them know about it
Big differences between the best/worst ping times: This is a good indicator of an unstable connection. The difference between your best and worst ping times should be 100ms at most. If it’s more than that, that means a jittery or spiky connection.This is what causes lag in games and is the source of frustrating inconsistencies in performance. If you see this in your UOTrace, talk to your ISP about that, too.
Message 22 of 118 (1,331 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@xzgafferxz Yes, i read this ... but if i understand it correct, there is nothing wrong in my trace-result!
Message 23 of 118 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Topspin2005 Exactly, same as me. I feel I will have to do all the check boxes with sky have engineer our tech support fix that and the other before I can cancel my broadband with sky and go back to my old ISP.

There is no other fix other than moving ISP unfortunately. Sky won't buy / rent new servers. In the mean time I'm going to try my mobile phone Internet as a hotspot and connect wireless to PS4 it not ideal but might stop the disconnects
Message 24 of 118 (1,316 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Is everybody who is having this problem customers of sky 

Message 25 of 118 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EgGyEdWaRdS Yes seems so
Message 26 of 118 (1,300 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No, i am german and my ISP is Vodafone!

Message 27 of 118 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Topspin2005 Have you recently switched provider or have you always been vodaphone
Message 28 of 118 (1,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am there for a year. So Fifa 19 seems to work and Fifa 20 isn't working!

Next 4 games in Fifa 20 Rivals! 2 games finished and 2 games diconnected randomly in the game ... so SAD!
Really wanted to play this semi professional because i liked Fifa 19 a lot and Fifa 20 i like from the gameplay as well.

But with this disconnecting problems Rivals and FUT Champions isn't possible ... and if i miss more weeks there i don't play the game anymore :-(

Message 29 of 118 (1,275 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@players with problems: Which Antivirus software did you use? I use Bitdefender - this could be a point too for connection problems ...

Message 30 of 118 (1,263 Views)
Twitter Stream