by Trynegton

Original Post

Re: Fifa 20 ps4 keeps disconnecting

★ Novice
@Trynegton Mate I have had over 100 disconnects now and I feel like * screaming
Message 11 of 118 (2,372 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have 50 losses, 40 of them are because of a disconnection mid-match, so frustrating, i tried all possibilities and still the same problem, only Rarely i finish a complete match and i quickly skip the highlights because, yes, even sometimes during the highlights at the end of the match it disconnects, what a shame! (And yes my Internet is fast and reliable)

Message 12 of 118 (2,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@DorianKay99Same thing happening Frown I cant play proper fut champs match. There is my uotrace results.

Message 13 of 118 (2,343 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem on ps4

Just keep getting disconnected from ultimate team during a game. 

Even if I'm winning I get a loss and lose dnf. 

Must of happened to me now at least 40 odd times.

Can't even enjoy a game. 

Ea account Dazo-Holf 

Ps4

I expect some sort of sorry some packs e.t.c and my dnf multiplier  put back to normal and also all of my losses from it taken off.

Beyond a joke now

Deffo not my Internet, its fine on any other game.

Also have all the parts forwarded on my route and using wired ethernet connection. 

Download 72

Upload 16

0 packet loss

Message 14 of 118 (2,312 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just read a post from a guy saying that disconnection occurs exactly at minute 42 from each hour, and guess what, happens exactly the same to me, at each 42 minute of the day, it disconnects ( for example at 12:42, then at 13:42, 14:42 etc...) even if i am on FUT menu, this is super weird, guys please check if u disconnect each time at the exact minute, this is really strange...hope we get an answer...

ill keep monitoring this, happened to me 3 times till now at exactly minute 42

Message 15 of 118 (2,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow. I hadn’t noticed the time but I’m gonna check that tonight - I’ve been disconnected about 10 times last 2 nights. I’ve opened all the correct ports and it’s no better!!!!

Message 16 of 118 (2,271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can confirm 100% now, at exactly hh:42, I get disconnected from FUT server regardless if I am in the middle of a match or on the menu.

For the moment I start playing after minute 42 and I can play like 2 or 3 matches without any issue, I just avoid playing during the minute 42.

As funny and weird as it may sound, but this is the reality, I wonder how to resolve this issue, wish someone from FIFA team can answer this.

Message 17 of 118 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here I have siro in ireland with near full speeds, its wired connection to PS4, Wired PS4 controller some games play fine then others i go in having 5 green bars and half way through or near end of the game it kicks me back to the main menu saying lost connection to the EA servers. Have posted before about this and sent the trace details to an EA community manager but no response

I went and played WL and had 2 disconnects 

Game is in a bad place right now and no one from EA seems to want to take responsibilty

Message 18 of 118 (2,211 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I play on PC with a 100 Mbit connection over Powerline! I have no problems with other games but in Fifa 20 i get disconnected in nearly every 2nd game in Rivals ... no idea where is the problem. Checked all EA solutions but nothing help! SO FRUSTRATING :-(

Message 19 of 118 (2,181 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Topspin2005 Going to try mobile phone as a hotspot as it's with a different ISP. If it works with a little lag it's better than disconnect and if so then it's Sky's issue not ea. Ill check later tonight around 10pm and update
Message 20 of 118 (2,177 Views)
Twitter Stream