Fifa 20 ps4 keeps disconnecting

by Trynegton

Original Post

Re: Fifa 20 ps4 keeps disconnecting

★★★★ Novice

Iv had it happen again last night and today. I have made a few posts on here, followed all instructions, and it is still the same. EA clearly just doesn't care. Im not bothering with paying for FIFA anymore with this total lack of support or any attempts to make things right for the time and credit we have all lost over it. Rolling the dice knowing 1 out of every 4 or 5 games won't be counted and is just a waste of time isn't good enough but that is basically all the answer they have given.

Message 111 of 118 (882 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Had another disconnect after winning a game followed by the play together banner. * right off EA. You have given me no answers or help with this continuing problem but I guarantee if i wanted to spend more money on packs you would have 0 connection issues then

Message 112 of 118 (855 Views)

★★★★ Novice

34 squad battles this week and 6 times at the end of a match I was given the EA is unable to process message. I do not know what else to do or say. I have ran through the trouble shooting several times and now we don't even get a response to this problem. I'm not even slightly surprised at the lack of attention or credit or really anything at this point but hopefully others are as sick of it as I am and when the new fifa comes out I can only hope they see lower sales and start to take action. 

Message 113 of 118 (806 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* EA they obviously don’t give a *. We just want to play your stupid game fuckheads

Message 114 of 118 (712 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same problem. and lots of other people have this problem i've been talking to ea since a month but they don't anything just same copy paste standart troubleshooting steps.

Message 115 of 118 (678 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

everyone who have this issue should write in this topic so that maybe they'll see there's a problem and maybe they'll start to believe there is really a problem about the game or servers.

Message 116 of 118 (677 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

if you use your mobile phones hot spot this problem is not happening guys just keep in mind. it's not a solution but better than nothing.

Message 117 of 118 (629 Views)

★ Apprentice

This problem started happening to me now only in fifa 21 though. Entirety of last year i had no problems but now i keep disconnecting from most of my games and even when I'm on fut menus it keeps disconnecting and saying there's a problem communicating with fut servers. Is there any way at all to fix this?

Message 118 of 118 (372 Views)
Twitter Stream