FIFA 20 installation in progress

by Aishaa_1303

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 20 installation in progress

★★★ Newbie

Hi. 2 days ago I bought my PS4 Pro. I bought FIFA 20, then put the disk in. I completed the tutorial with Vinicius JR in volta mode. Everytime I open FIFA it brings me back there. That's not important, but my installation in progress has been stuck at 51% from 2 days till today. Still 51%. I don't know what to do. My WIFI connection is strong and my PS4's new. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 26 (29,397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 20 installation in progress

Community Manager
Hi @Aishaa_1303,

Hiya, that's indicative of a corrupted install - have you tried deleting the app and then restarting the install?
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 26 (29,374 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Aishaa_1303,

Hiya, that's indicative of a corrupted install - have you tried deleting the app and then restarting the install?
EACade
Message 2 of 26 (29,375 Views)

Game install problems

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone help me out, I keep trying to install the game, I play through the demo but then when installing the game it usually just stops around 49 - 50% 

Message 3 of 26 (28,505 Views)

Re: Game install problems

Community Manager
Hi @hobbsie13,

Can you try these steps http://bit.ly/ConnectivityBTS please and let me know if they help?
EACade
Message 4 of 26 (28,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway to make the process to go quicker. It goes up like 1% every 3 minutes 

Message 5 of 26 (26,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the game for 2 weeks, tried, uninstalling the game reinstalling it and have done what the above says but still my FiFA 20 in game installation is stuck on 76% please help!!!?!?!?!?

Message 6 of 26 (26,707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did it end up working for you? 

Message 7 of 26 (26,680 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me also, it was stuck on 82% for a day, so I deleted it and try to install the game again and now it won't install and all, it gets to 2.1gb, gets stuck and then crashes:

Does anyone have fix 

Message 8 of 26 (24,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did this end up working for anyone i’ve deleted so many times and the installation process is still at 47 percent don’t know what to do 

Message 9 of 26 (24,439 Views)

★ Novice

hi, i have the same problem did yall find a solution?

Message 10 of 26 (24,187 Views)