FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

by HUNT3R-EVZ

Original Post

Re: FIFA 20 - No Transfer Requests for Player Career Mode

★★★ Newbie

Im now on my 4th season yes i got to start with manchester united loaned out 3 times to build up now im 89 level and they refuse to play me i spent all transfer asking for a loan to then be refused now im stuck here i dont wanna sit on my computer and do naff all 

Message 41 of 97 (6,676 Views)

Re: No Transfer Offers in Player Career

★★ Novice

As a player that only plays player career mode from this game, I can tell that this mode lacks some crucial features which makes me very frustated and one of the worst thing that I can experience is having a zero transfer. It makes the game much less immersive and I feel like there is no reason to play this mode anymore as Online Pro Club exists. I feel like EA didn't put any effort to this game mode other than FUT. I am glad that I subscribed to Origin Access rather than buying this unpolished game.

Message 42 of 97 (5,835 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I am now a 83 rated deep lying playmaker who plays for Rosenborg where the second highest rated player is like 74 overall.

I can’t move on because when I finally get bids it end up being either from Turkey, Scotland or England second division which is like no different than where I’m currently at, and it’s so freaking frustrating it makes not wanna play the game.

Message 43 of 97 (6,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HUNT3R-EVZ Any fix given?
Message 44 of 97 (6,082 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Any news @EA_Cade ? This bug is extremely frustrating. 

Message 45 of 97 (5,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have pretty much the same problem. The only thing that is not the same is that i don't get transfer requests. It says that i've been in the club since 2387. Like wtf

Message 46 of 97 (5,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MickeeG It’s really annoying because when you have worked your way up you want a better club yet you don’t get nothing smh
Message 47 of 97 (5,387 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having this problem right now. What do I do ? 

Message 48 of 97 (5,337 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hi @Acerbase_52,

Nothing as of yet, I'll see if I can get an update.

@EA_Cadeany update? Aware of this for nearly 6 months

Message 49 of 97 (5,543 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem!!! Playing in the norwegian league for 4 seasons been top scorer for 3 of them, 89 overall haven’t got a single transfer request. Was the same thing at fifa 19, * piece of * game.

Message 50 of 97 (5,858 Views)