FIFA 20 Crashing on PC

by ymva11

Original Post

Re: FIFA 20 Crashing on PC

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same crashing problem now on 2 CM's. Someone from EA asked me if this is only in 1 CM or more. So I started a new one, played 5 hours and again after the first competition game after the first transfer window, again crashing. Can't even load the CM anymore after the crash, while others I can load. So thank you again EA for being a tester for your company. Can I declare the hours?

Message 11 of 16 (2,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ymva11 any one found a fix i cant even do a normal message to this thread says i have a html problem or something. i have done what every one else has done updates reinstalled the game even tried direct 11 but when ever i press squad hub game crashes.
Message 12 of 16 (2,155 Views)

★ Novice

I don't think there is a standard fix. I doubt there is any one solution or definite set of settings that stop it crashing. 

I have tried every combo of settings. I repair FIFA 20 times a week or so. I examine event logs. I research online for hour after hour. 

I fix software, hardware, telecommunications, network, and random IT related issues for a multinational corporation for a living, but am unable to find a specific fix for a game. 

FIFA is unfixable from a customer point if view. It's just unstable. 

Message 13 of 16 (2,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how you do that can you help me?

Message 14 of 16 (1,231 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried everything... driver updates, use studio driver instead of game ready, changed the airflow in my system and different graphic settings to keep my gpu cooler, change DirectX, update my system, clean my system, run all the things recommended on the drives etc. To no avail. Finally, the solution for me was actually the 2nd display that was used via HDMI (first display 144hz Asus via DisplayPort). When I turn the 2nd display off, I never ever had a crash anymore (not leading to my squad battles result ending up only in Elite 2 because a total of 5 matches where not counted...

Hope this could help other people too... please report back if it helped you too...

Message 15 of 16 (479 Views)

★★ Novice
@ikbenmikew You should delete Licence directory (C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License) and restart PC
Message 16 of 16 (257 Views)
Twitter Stream