Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the league'

by Cr9_Da_Blanco

Original Post

Rif.: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Cade ca you have a look again pleaaaase Standard smile

i hope they will do something about it, ill have all fifa's since fifa 15 platinum, i need this trophy Standard smile

Message 61 of 80 (1,332 Views)

Rif.: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Could you contact FIFA team so that they can open the registration one more time (in FIFA 19)? It would be great to finally get this trophy.
Message 62 of 80 (1,253 Views)

★★ Novice

trophy is still not popping Frown its so sad

Message 63 of 80 (1,195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The trophies have not been unlockable since april 19th on both fifa 19/20 according to psnprofiles/trueachievements. Please can you have a look again? Standard smile

Message 64 of 80 (1,186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It worked for me on FIFA 19 just now! Maybe it works on FIFA 20 too? :D

Message 65 of 80 (1,162 Views)

★★ Novice

worked for me also Standard smile ! Thank you

Message 66 of 80 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA_Cade,

Any chance this will be open in the near future? I was hoping to get the trophy, however I can't register.

Thanks for the help.

Message 67 of 80 (942 Views)

★★ Novice

I also need this too for my platinum trophy!

Message 68 of 80 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't do it either, I'm very sorry, this is my penultimate trophy, I'm very sad

Message 69 of 80 (768 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Cade 

Currently does not work on xbox, can we have another chance to get this achievement in the near future? Thank you!

Message 70 of 80 (680 Views)