Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the league'

by Cr9_Da_Blanco

Original Post

Rif.: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2

★ Apprentice

Glad more people are posting here, at least I'm not the only one. According to @EA_Cade last reply it seems we're just waiting on news regarding this, at least the team is aware. Wouldn't make sense for them not to fix it considering just last month there was an in-game warning saying you'd be able to register just for trophy/achievement purposes.

My 2000 points are ready and waiting Standard smile 

Message 41 of 80 (1,215 Views)

Rif.: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2

★★★★ Apprentice
@AodirPSN Yes, and if they won't fix it, I wouldn't buy Fifa21 😁
Message 42 of 80 (1,205 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Any news on that? Nearly a week since your last answer. What takes so long? Just open the registration for the trophy. Cannot be that difficult.
Message 43 of 80 (1,169 Views)

★★ Novice

it seems to be something so simple to do, doesn't it? some friends told me that EA only opens twice a year every six months just for people to get the trophy. so it can take a long time...

Message 44 of 80 (1,162 Views)

★ Apprentice
@JohnnyComeLast A simple look at latest achievers on PSN/Xbox will tell you that it was broken in December, fixed in 22nd December, broken in 4th jan, Fixed in February and last achiever on both platforms was 28th feb.

That's far less than twice a year...in fact, just in february there was a in-game message pop up stating you'd be able to register solely for trophy/cheevo purposes, so I don't think we being unable to register is intended.
Message 45 of 80 (1,147 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Cade any news??  many players are waiting for this trophy in order to buy Fifa 21

Message 46 of 80 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade Do we have any updates for this trophy, a lot of people are waiting for this trophy and we would really appreciate if this can be fixed asap, we pay good money for the games and should be valued with good service in return. Some people are waiting to get platinum complete on Fifa 20 so they can move onto Fifa 21. This is not a dig at you or anything absolutely appreciate that you have raised this up with the team. We are just hoping for some answers very soon and hoping this will be fixed for everyone. 

Message 47 of 80 (1,029 Views)

★ Apprentice

Friendly reminder that's been nearly a month with this feature being broken when it was supposed to be fixed for good... just last month it had a community message in-game stating you'd be able to redeem points solely for trophy/achievement purposes...

@EA_Cade any updates would be appreciated...

Message 48 of 80 (928 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Any updates?

Message 49 of 80 (836 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 50 of 80 (821 Views)