Can't redeem my fut champions points for the psn trophy 'welcome to the league'

by Cr9_Da_Blanco

Original Post

Re: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 202

★★★★ Apprentice

Please open the registration again to obtain the trophy. Thank you in advance.

Message 31 of 80 (1,173 Views)

Rif.: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2

★★★ Newbie

Please, fix this

Message 32 of 80 (1,111 Views)

Rif.: Registration has ended - Welcome to the League Trophy/Achievement (March 2

Community Manager

Hey all, 

This is with the FIFA team for investigation now and we've been able to replicate the issue on our side, I'll update this thread with any new information. 

EACade
Message 33 of 80 (1,086 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Appreciate the answer, hopefully we see a fix for this soon.
Message 34 of 80 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for answering and please tell us when its fixed 👍

Message 35 of 80 (1,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • I'm with the same problem on PS4. Hope you guys can fix

@EA_Cade wrote:

Hey all, 

This is with the FIFA team for investigation now and we've been able to replicate the issue on our side, I'll update this thread with any new information. 

It again
Message 36 of 80 (953 Views)

★★ Novice
@JohnnyComeLast It's been broken since 1st March but at least it seems they're aware now so all we can do is wait...

I wish we could get a fix within the month, this is now my last trophy in the game, 2000 points ready to redeem...
Message 37 of 80 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

me too, it was very frustrating to finally get the 2000 points and not get

@Prostreet2323 wrote:
@JohnnyComeLastIt's been broken since 1st March but at least it seems they're aware now so all we can do is wait...

I wish we could get a fix within the month, this is now my last trophy in the game, 2000 points ready to redeem...

@Prostreet2323 wrote:
@JohnnyComeLastIt's been broken since 1st March but at least it seems they're aware now so all we can do is wait...

the trophy Frown

Message 38 of 80 (938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes I need it too, can't wait to redeem the 2000 points and finally focus on FIFA 21.

Thanks for the feedback

Message 39 of 80 (890 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Eodain Yep, also wanna start Fifa21.

Hopefully with a better rivals system concerning divisions and oppononents.
Message 40 of 80 (844 Views)